Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    DONTUSEUnheeded Warning

Am I the only one finding this name amusing?

Wow gear I won't bee seeing for a very long time.

tanking trinkets look nice if they add some armor or stam on Symbiotic Worm

and the tanking P4 looks weak will only pick it upp if needed for a boss (most likely) or if it turns out that the tier is good balenced in expretise and hit with mastery and dodge and parry wise

15+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, mind taking the tier sets off the list? Slightly annoying looking for good off-set items only to find out it's a warlock tier piece.

Deleted
    omfgosh...
    and I thought this time the Game would be more skill oriented and not that much about the players gear, AT LEAST AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS ADDON (sorry, but i'm 100% enrage at the moment). But there you have it folks, 379(!!!) 20 point more than normal mode, thats almost the same as when you fight a full ICC 25 HC geard player in ICC 10 gear. Blizz? - great job...

./no cheers for today

Deleted
    Looking nice!
    And I gotta say that the website is awesome!

One question tho.. Why is some items named "DONTUSE"

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the tanking stuff and I jizzed in my pants ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby View Post
    omfgosh...
    and I thought this time the Game would be more skill oriented and not that much about the players gear, AT LEAST AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS ADDON (sorry, but i'm 100% enrage at the moment). But there you have it folks, 379(!!!) 20 point more than normal mode, thats almost the same as when you fight a full ICC 25 HC geard player in ICC 10 gear. Blizz? - great job...

./no cheers for today
    I don't think it will scale like that. Sinestra is a special boss much like Algalon. If you remember the difference between 10 Man Naxx and 25 Naxx KT gear was 26 item levels (i200-i226), so going from i359-i379 for a single boss fight isn't as bad as your thinking. I'm hoping however that 372 will be the iLevel on the next tier of normal raiding gear, or 379, so that players can't just skip the Heroic mode's and get better gear. They said it would involve progression and not skipping this time.

15+ Year Old Account
    screenshots :/

1 dps dagger.......................

Were item stats so predictable as this?

There's literally no difference in the gear other than what stat you need... because they're all the same values. I could just look at one piece of gear from chest and pretty much know what other chest stats will have already.

Quote Originally Posted by Boby View Post
    omfgosh...

./no cheers for today
    379 is from a HC only boss dude and the normal HC is 372 when ppl are talking about tiers it is: a tier is 13 ilvls so half a tier is 6.5 ilvls and normal mode gear is ilvl 359 so dose this make sens for you

normal 5-man 333 gear > HC 5-man gear 346 > normal mode raids 359 > HC mode raids 372 > HC mode only last boss 379

so can you see the line here the path or progersson that is intended every tier jump has 13 ilvl beween them and once the next tier is out it is gonna be 372 norm or 385 for norm gear

p.s. i think blizzard has calculated what ilvl they are gonna end upp and is not gonna break that line this time like the did in WotLK (we where intended to get ilvl 252 originaly from ICC 25-man bosses)

'X-Tron Duct Tape'
    "It's the stuff that keeps it all together."

lol.

I seriously hope that shield kingdoms heart is a joke.

Not because it's a reference to the game but because of the fact the heroic version has no socket. Combined with the fact it supports no haste, i cannot see it being majorly desireable for anyone when the stats are simply " spell hit + crit " and " mp5 + crit " then again this is just my opinion, i'm sure there's hastes whores out there who will agree it sucks.

Awww, isn't that cute? Holy Paladins are forced to use a single weapon and shield combination, 'cause exactly ONE of each has Spirit on it.

I'm gonna go throw up now... as much as I love Kingdom's Heart and Andoros, I really wish we had more options. Sucks Blizzard doesn't like the idea of Holy Paladins wielding swords.

original ashkandi looked better imho.

Deleted
    Lol

372 Trinket Melee Trinket DONTUSEFury of Angerforge
    372 Trinket Physical DPS Trinket DONTUSEUnheeded Warning

Those are some awesome trinkets dude

I would soooo use them.

Sinestra's trinket...

BiS for the entire expansion? Sorta like the ilvl 200 libram for holy pallies? Also, kind of an amazing trinket for Arcane mages too...

Deleted
    I'm getting bugged mouse-over tool-tips on a few items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Begpo View Post
    Loot from Sinestra is boring. Nothing for "Look at me, i Killed Sinestra".
    Who cares about loot?

You kill Sinestra, you get the "Dragonslayer" title, which is a pretty fucking good "look at me."