am i doing something wrong...?

I have decided to go into PvP as my hunter and i am currently lvl 79 because i enjoy playing in that gap, but just this morning i found something rather odd, there was a paladin whose name i cannot recall that was camping next to the graveyard and was one shotting myself and this mage with a single attack, i have 15k hp and the mage had 10k, the moment we spawn something hits us and we die 1 shot, what was this attack because i cant find what it was on the combat log, and why is it hitting me so hard? am i doing something wrong?
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Are you wearing Resilience gear. Do you have resilience gems, do you have resilience enchants.
    Are you in wintergrasp and currently on the winning faction, thus the opposing player has tenacity increasing the HP and AP

Did I mentioned did you have resilience?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Imbalanced patch

pallies are still op relax. plus you're a hunter.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositykilledthecat View Post
    pallies are still op
    just holy. ret hits like a limp noodle right now.

Deleted
    Wait for Cata. As a hunter you can tame Ghostcrawler and his nerfbat attack will even the odds for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laevus View Post
    Wait for Cata. As a hunter you can tame Ghostcrawler and his nerfbat attack will even the odds for you.
    You sir, win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Are you in wintergrasp and currently on the winning faction, thus the opposing player has tenacity increasing the HP and AP
    Tenacity is given to a faction when they are outnumbered substantially; it is not assigned to the 'losing' faction. Also, this wouldn't be in WG as you have an immunity buff at the GY spawn point.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    just holy. ret hits like a limp noodle right now.
    Lol? As opposed to mages maybe, but 14k Hammer of Wraths on 1400 resilience beg to differ.

Don't worry, it's gonna get worse at 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    You sir, win.
    The funny thing is, he's not kidding. It might be fake, but it looks pretty good to me lol