Question Best spec for questing 80-85 (Fast)

What spec would be best to use to level to 85 the fastest just questing(No instances) and why

I did it as prot in beta.

Obviously I did instances and can't say for sure if fury or arms is faster (who could yet?) so i guess that makes my answer null and void.

Why would you not do instances? Racing to be server first?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine any spec doing better than any of the others, prot has AoE capabilities, fury and arms both kill mobs in 2 seconds, but I think it's really personal preference at this point.
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

Yah, Trying for server first.

My current view.
    Prot= Good for AoE but too much down time when fighting 1v1 fights.
    Arms=Most fight will take too long even though i won't lose health vs 2 mobs at a time.
    Fury= Tons of DPS but 2-3 mobs will have me wasting time recovering after the fight.

Any though on this?
    Maybe i'm way off or cataclysm will be different.

Ill tell you this from cata leveling experience. You can AOE a bit as prot but you will question that as the other 2 specs. There is no more AOE grind killing past Hyjal/Vashj'ir.

Wait until you hit deepholme, then you will reconsider prot as the fastest leveling spec for fighting more than 1 mob and having no down time.

Leveling in cata is NOTHING like wotlk. Period.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2010-11-07 at 07:54 AM.

I say fury (leveled both in beta fury and prot), spec into slef-healing increase talents and take glyph of bloodthirst and victory rush. You won't need any breaks at all, victory rush should heal you for about 40% of your total health + healing from bloodthirst. Enjoy.

Both Arms and Fury work. I will chose Arms since I am leveling on a PVP server(Throwdown and kill them "IN A STUN BABY!")

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!