Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    lol same i tell people im 26 when im 15 to get into higher end guild cause the ass holes say my 11k dps dose not matter cause im 15 lol
    Terrible english, lies about age, I wouldn't accept you to my guild either regardless of your true age.

To actually be on topic, did some casual arena with my buddy at s8. Shaman / DK into 2400 or so at the age of sixteen.
    Last edited by mmoc3e20c849ce; 2010-11-08 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Most people posting here have missed the point of the topic entirely, the OP isn't asking about the highest rating a young player has achieved. It's all well and good to boast about your rating but if you're under 30 or so then it's a bit pointless :P

OT: Seen a few people around the 2k mark who are nearing their 40s but never really seen someone around Glad rating who's been over 30.

Look up Laddak in Wowarmory, Deadly Gladiator!

My cousin who is 25

I was 16 when i played s7 with my hunter, was 2423 max on 3s tho ;p
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    lol same i tell people im 26 when im 15 to get into higher end guild cause the ass holes say my 11k dps dose not matter cause im 15 lol
    No matter the age I wouldn't accept you. If you think 11k dps (which isn't even all too good) is the only requirement for a raiding guild, you're wrong. And I haven't had a single problem joining a guild yet, and have (almost) always displayed my real age, which at that time was 15 (16 now).

There's no need to lie about your age, as long as you just act mature.

i never branded arena as anything serious thus never did it except for a few fun games with žbljn setups

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are younger people posting here? He asked for older people, all I see for the most part are people trying to epeen.

I am 23 (started playing when I was around 18), got as high as 1750 max in a 2vs2. I am an ultra lame PvP player and could only beat groups who didn't have a healer... or one of them disced

Deleted
    Potentionally interesting thread turned into an epeen fest of teen kids...

If you're under 25 years old and you're posting, you're just stroking your epeen. Do you really think at 19 you're the oldest, highest rated player?

I have to say you are so good at getting in FotM comps

10+ Year Old Account
    HEHE i'm 19 and.... i realize this thread is about a bit older guys/gals achieving high ratings. It doesn't really matter that your mother told you that you're a big boy, start another thread if you're young and wanna flex your e-peen.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    If you're under 25 years old and you're posting, you're just stroking your epeen. Do you really think at 19 you're the oldest, highest rated player?
    No but op asked for age and rank(rating).

Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Thread Name: "Oldest Highest Rated Arena Player"

Deleted
    Seriously... People so stupid and yet I am forced to comunicate with them here. Internet really has some flaws.

And yea, this:
    Quote Originally Posted by balickma View Post

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balickma View Post
    So how old are you and your highest arena ranking?

Quoted from OP.

Deleted
    Oldest... keyword here.
    I've seen at least 5 posts now with people being 18-25. Trust me, you are not the oldest, you are flexing your epeen...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Seriously... People so stupid and yet I am forced to comunicate with them here. Internet really has some flaws.

And yea, this:
    No one forced you to reply to me.

---------- Post added 2010-11-08 at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Oldest... keyword here.
    I've seen at least 5 posts now with people being 18-25. Trust me, you are not the oldest, you are flexing your epeen...
    Even if I did do it. Why do you care so much? I can't delete my old post. If I could i would do it.

Edit: It's a game. I wouldn't care if somone achieved rank 1 every season in arena or somone is worlds best pve guild. People take this game way to seriously...
    Last edited by Xart; 2010-11-08 at 02:34 PM.

33, 2 times glad

Well, I am 33 and have 2 gladiator titles: s7 and s8, 2658 rated in 3v3. Season 8 was hard as TSG, especially against wizard/spellcleaves.