Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    2v2: 2718
    3v3: 2639
    5v5: 2651
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Potentionally interesting thread turned into an epeen fest of teen kids...
    yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    So how old are you and your highest arena ranking?

Quoted from OP.
    The thread name should have already been taken into consideration, since you read it before you clicked on it.

Anything in the teens or 20's shouldn't even be mentioned for "oldest" in this scenario. Hell, I doubt the 30's should even be mentioned.

I just wish people thought before they typed.

Quote Originally Posted by balickma View Post
    [...]Anything in the teens or 20's shouldn't even be mentioned for "oldest" in this scenario. Hell, I doubt the 30's should even be mentioned.[...]
    Well, I don't know whether "in 20s" or "in 30s" should be disqualifying traits, unless the OP was trying to establish whether older adults are physically/physiologically capable of the task.

Taking into account his subsequent clarification, it seems to be more about whether high ratings are often achieved by people who have to contend with busy RL schedules/responsibilities. I'm not sure that even "older than 25" is a great way to define that set, since I know plenty of guys in their 30s who have far lighter schedules than many people I've met in their low 20s.

</ramble>

1600, 19
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    lol same i tell people im 26 when im 15 to get into higher end guild cause the ass holes say my 11k dps dose not matter cause im 15 lol
    You lie to get into a guild full of people you don't like, who don't like you either?

Many people place age guidelines/rules on guild recruitment to ensure the players tend to be in the same place in life. It helps players to relate and creates a more tight-knit group.

Someday you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    Many people place age guidelines/rules on guild recruitment to ensure the players tend to be in the same place in life. It helps players to relate and creates a more tight-knit group.
    OT, but to clarify this, it's more to ensure that the roster's attendance isn't subject to interruption by parental dictate.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    lol same i tell people im 26 when im 15 to get into higher end guild cause the ass holes say my 11k dps dose not matter cause im 15 lol
    Because 11k dps is hard to hit these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse Manastorm View Post
    Because 11k dps is hard to hit these days.
    Depending what qualifies locally as 'higher end guild,' class, and whether that 11k is without any raid buffs, consumables, or ICC zone buff, it can be.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I'm pretty sure back in BC a 12 year old got an arena title ( I want to say it's a pretty good one too ). Mind you, he played boomkin and this was on the wasteland of a server known as Velen.

Edit: Sorry, a bit off topic.