Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

World First 4 man Algalon!

I'm sure no one cares, and I'll get trolled for this, but it was still really challenging and fun even with 277 gear. One tanking it was fun too. Warlock PoV. Video is on youtube just search "Play vs Algalon(4 man)" I can't post links either. Thanks for watching .
    Last edited by Disposition; 2010-11-07 at 01:45 AM.

Dude. I'll... I'll post this when I find it. That sounds amazing. I mean... Just wow. Algalon is my favorite fight ever, and if you guys managed to do that, I have nothing but respect and just... awe . Jesus... Nice.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 01:29 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6Mj3LtxQI

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Thanks for posting the link for me!

I came to this thread genuinely interested but your attitude just killed it. You seem awfully bitter for someone with a postcount of 1. Not going to even bother looking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    I came to this thread genuinely interested but your attitude just killed it. You seem awfully bitter for someone with a postcount of 1. Not going to even bother looking it up.
    He's probably been trolled for something he's been really excited in the past, or something along those lines. Read enough MMO-Champion posts and you eventually get nothing but negativity towards creating a new post, however he got over it and posted it anyways. I can understand his attitude, even if it's bad, and look past it. I suggest you learn to do the same.

They should make a category for 'unorthodox' boss methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    He's probably been trolled for something he's been really excited in the past, or something along those lines. Read enough MMO-Champion posts and you eventually get nothing but negativity towards creating a new post, however he got over it and posted it anyways. I can understand his attitude, even if it's bad, and look past it. I suggest you learn to do the same.
    This, exactly! We were talking about posting it on MMO for fun but were hesitant because we figured we're just get trolled and laughed at. Either way we had a ton of fun doing it and 4-manning it was like killing it back in the day all over again. We're proud! Just scared of the backlash, haha. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Gogetaex.
    Last edited by Jumpingbear; 2010-11-07 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats! Well done. A fun vid to watch! I loved seeing all the 3/4 man Kara stuff right before last expansion and this is much cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    Then don't bother posting either. Holy Hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpingbear View Post
    This, exactly! We were talking about posting it on MMO for fun but were hesitant because we figured we're just get trolled and laughed at. Either way we had a ton of fun doing it and 4-manning it was like killing it back in the day all over again. We're proud! Just scared of the backlash, haha. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Gogetaex.
    I don't care one bit if I'm the only person who is beyond impressed by this. And you guys shouldn't either. You did something amazing, that's something along the lines when we completed Herald of the Titans. It's a huge accomplishment, one of the most amazing things I've seen in WoW. Personally, I believe that going above and beyond, outside the orthodox methods that Blizzard has set out for us, and figuring out your own way of doing something takes more skill that looking up a strat, and doing what plenty of people have already done.

Ignore the backlash, and be proud of what you've done!

Nice work 4 manning it. Too bad your attitude in your post ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Nice work 4 manning it. Too bad your attitude in your post ruins it.
    Not everyone can have a great attitude when they're facing the MMO-Champion Community. You have to understand that MMO-Champ is an incredibly judgemental community that people actually can be afraid of when facing it.

oh i thought it was 25man, gj none the less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, congratulations that was awesome.

Not everyone can have a great attitude when they're facing the MMO-Champion Community. You have to understand that MMO-Champ is an incredibly judgemental community that people actually can be afraid of when facing it.
    I think that the majority of the MMO-Champion community is indeed what you say it is, but that the way the OP posted was really not needed.

This pretty much sums up the first 5 responses to every thread.

Diesel 1/7H

Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpingbear View Post
    You...were "scared" of the mean words the big bad e-people might say to you? Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice