Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    30 sec left on enrage? Not bad.

You have a comp with a lot of selfhealing (maybe a pally tank would be nice) but do you think you could do Yogg 1 light? Yogg 0?
    I might have to try this before cata with some friends

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    Here, is yet another example of reasons for people to avoid posting things on MMO-Champion, or have uneasy attitudes about it. He's excited about it, and he wants to share his excitement. There are plenty of others who are excited for him? Why post something other than something positive? By posting something negative, you do nothing but put him down, he cares about the opinions of those who are excited with him, not the opinions of those who aren't.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    You make assumptions with no information even backing up your statements. There really is no need for this, and the only reason i could rationally see you doing this is because you're a dick who tries to bring people's accomplishments down.

Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    You...were "scared" of the mean words the big bad e-people might say to you? Lmao.
    He wanted others to share in the excitement, not have people put him down. You see here that there are both ends of the spectrum, he had no idea what to expect from the community, so he prepared himself for the worst.

Very nice indeed. I recently tried this fight during one of our "drunken obsolete raid nights" (doing drakes), and he absolutely destroyed us. Like, tank would die in the first four seconds of the fight. Granted, I was heavily inebriated so "four seconds" may well have been "four minutes", but it seemed like even the borderline drunk/buzzed people were shocked at how fast they went down.

I'd like to give it another try sober, some day. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew View Post
    They should make a category for 'unorthodox' boss methods.
    Yes, this is the Raid Progression forum. Doing a fight wrong is not progression. I probably hold the world first for tanking Festergut wearing a lovely purple dress, with no shoulders, belt or gloves but I don't post about it because it realize it isn't progression.

The world is not a perfect place. You can't expect everything everyone says to be a compliment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job, you gotta do something to keep yourself entertained until cata hits =)

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Why is everyone complaining about his attitude? I read his post like 5 times and see no bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    The world is not a perfect place. You can't expect everything everyone says to be a compliment.
    So you condone those who post insults?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Here, is yet another example of reasons for people to avoid posting things on MMO-Champion, or have uneasy attitudes about it. He's excited about it, and he wants to share his excitement. There are plenty of others who are excited for him? Why post something other than something positive? By posting something negative, you do nothing but put him down, he cares about the opinions of those who are excited with him, not the opinions of those who aren't.

Just because his video is not very impressive doesn't make my post negative. Read it again maybe? Constructive criticism is maybe the harshest term I would use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    lol u mad brah?

Grats to OP and his group.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Why is everyone complaining about his attitude? I read his post like 5 times and see no bad attitude.
    I see some vastly justified realism myself. Reading all the responses, I would say his "attitude" was more an effort to get people to not waste their time bashing him, although on the internet...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    So you condone those who post insults?
    Insults, no. Negative opinions, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    You make assumptions with no information even backing up your statements. There really is no need for this, and the only reason i could rationally see you doing this is because you're a dick who tries to bring people's accomplishments down.
    Actually you sound like the dick. Sorry brosef.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviaa View Post
    lol u mad brah?

Grats to OP and his group.
    Yes, I'm quite clearly very mad 'brah'.

Jeez...

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Very nice indeed. I recently tried this fight during one of our "drunken obsolete raid nights" (doing drakes), and he absolutely destroyed us. Like, tank would die in the first four seconds of the fight. Granted, I was heavily inebriated so "four seconds" may well have been "four minutes", but it seemed like even the borderline drunk/buzzed people were shocked at how fast they went down.

I'd like to give it another try sober, some day. Any tips?
    Our tank is geared to the teeth in 277; I think he's full BiS, so the damage he took was really negligable (until he stood on a cosmic smash like a baddie!! At 3:40-3:50ish he hovered at like 2%). What we did was, when our tank ate 5 phase punches and was phased out, we tried to manipulate it so that our Shadow Priest was second on threat. He would fade, Algalon would run to our Warlock, he would Shatter, and our Shadow Priest would disperse and tank until our Bear came out of the phased realm and would pick him back up. When he phases in it's just in time for him to stay out and eat a Big Bang with a cooldown.

You can probably 4 man it with any comp with threat drops and a shield wall or some kind of damage mitigating ability. Good luck! It's really fun!

lol "your attitude turns me off so..." seriously guys...cmon i actually laughed at people who said someithng to that effect. i didnt find anything wrong with his attitude..but gratz guys, nice job

I guess some of you missed the edit the OP made. It went from "Enjoy Trolling" to "Thanks for watching".

His post has been edited, and as such, his attitude has changed.