Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iPriest View Post
    nah, turds like that shouldnt be replied to IMO..

think of it this way: if everyone and their dog could have done this in 264 gear months ago, why didnt we hear ensidia or paragon do it months ago? with the biggest guilds having the most minor things reported, wouldnt that be something to report too? you know like oldschool loatheb with shadowpriests and a tank or garr being soloed by a naxx gear tank in vanilla?

so i ask you doomsayers, why havent we heard of any of that?

could that be cos its not as easy as you make it out to be?

some people should really learn to show some appreciation and stop being such dicks when they themselves couldnt do any better, and you COULDNT, admit it!

to op and his friends, congratulations on what was no doubt a badass fight, well done.
    The vast majority of people simply do not care.

If you have to question whether other people may have done something before but didn't care enough to report it, then it's not worth reporting. Want to post about it? Great, more power to you, just stop yelling about world firsts.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    The vast majority of people simply do not care.

If you have to question whether other people may have done something before but didn't care enough to report it, then it's not worth reporting. Want to post about it? Great, more power to you, just stop yelling about world firsts.
    did he lie?

was this not a world first?

he was hesitant because people (like you) talk people down when they achieve something thats not on the books as an actual achievement, what is this place as a forum if not a place to share such things with others that should have similar interests?

if you wanna dump on people you think are idiots that work to achieve something useless, why not go to your local gym and laugh at the gorillas there? no wait, let me guess, you only have e-balls.

Quote Originally Posted by iPriest View Post
    did he lie?

was this not a world first?

he was hesitant because people (like you) talk people down when they achieve something thats not on the books as an actual achievement, what is this place as a forum if not a place to share such things with others that should have similar interests?

if you wanna dump on people you think are idiots that work to achieve something useless, why not go to your local gym and laugh at the gorillas there? no wait, let me guess, you only have e-balls.
    I don't know if it was a world first, nor do you. We can't know because it's so irrelevant as to not matter. It's like claiming something to be a world first kill of X boss with the average physical distance between players being X miles, maybe it's right maybe it's not but it really does not matter.

Want to post about a completely pointless kill like 4man Algalon a year and a half after it was relevant content? Be my guest. Just stop broadcasting this world first crap that means absolutely nothing because there's a decent chance someone else already did it but didn't care about reporting it. There have been too many people on these forums coming up with any obscure potential world first they can just to get attention, that is why the overall community here is tired of threads such as this one.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Congrats! 30 seconds left on enrage too. Hope you have fun on this fight! It's one of my favorite fights in the game and will certainly remember it through out WoW.
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

Impressive feat. A lot of haters though. People with no self esteem obviously that have to make fun of people not even on a video game but over a forum of a video game. Keep up the good work man. I agree there should be another forum for these kind of feats though that way all the HATERS could just keep their comments to their themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tyden49 View Post
    Impressive feat. A lot of haters though. People with no self esteem obviously that have to make fun of people not even on a video game but over a forum of a video game. Keep up the good work man. I agree there should be another forum for these kind of feats though that way all the HATERS could just keep their comments to their themselves.
    There is another forum for it, both the generic dungeons and raids forum and general discussion forums would likely suffice.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    That's fine.

Stop broadcasting it as a world first like some attention-seeking jackass like we've seen a million of around here already.
    Who says Paragon kills a boss first? Or any guild claiming a (legit in your eyes) world first ?What's the difference between his claim and their claims?

This is the world first forum, and he is claiming a world first 4 man Algalon and until you prove to me someone else did it first, Play has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    There have been too many people on these forums coming up with any obscure potential world first they can just to get attention, that is why the overall community here is tired of threads such as this one.
    It has been almost a year since new content has been released, if you are too uptight to hear about other people being proud of your achievements, then don't check this forum. Come back for the 2 days after new content is released and the top guilds get their traditional world firsts.
    Last edited by Dung; 2010-11-07 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Dung is absolutely correct
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...edar&cn=Dungly
    Prot for life

Quote Originally Posted by Dung View Post
    Who says Paragon kills s boss first? Or any guild claiming a (legit in your eyes) world first ?What's the difference between his claim and their claims?

This is the world first forum, and he is claiming a world first 4 man Algalon and until you prove to me someone else did it first, Play has it.
    Pretty much everyone does, Dung. There is a difference between killing a new boss for the first time among all the guilds in a region or in the world, and killing one that's been around for what, a year and a half now? in a slightly different way from how it's always been done. Maybe it is a world first algalon 4man kill, but nobody cares enough to actually track such things. People care enough to track actual world first and region first kills on bosses that have not been killed before.

Want to post about 4manning algalon? Great, thats fine, more power to you, but(and I'm getting tired of repeating this) stop with the "amg world first!" crap, the world first for annoying world first thread on mmo-champion happened a long, long time ago.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then stop reading the posts, problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Dung is absolutely correct
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...edar&cn=Dungly
    Prot for life

Quote Originally Posted by Dung View Post
    Then stop reading the posts, problem solved.
    Just look the other way, yea ok. How many problems has that ever solved?

Don't bother answering that, people either get it or they don't.

Deleted
    grats, not bad

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it! Nice job!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow really great man that was AWESOME! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Not everyone can have a great attitude when they're facing the MMO-Champion Community. You have to understand that MMO-Champ is an incredibly judgemental community that people actually can be afraid of when facing it.
    This.
    And grats...helluva feat

10+ Year Old Account
    very impressive, gratz on your creativity and keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    ^ Never got Algalon kill when it was gear appropriate, explains this actrocity.

Also, grats, very impressive +50 dkp to you four.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    oh i thought it was 25man, gj none the less.
    Uhhh... have you DONE the fight? I'm still trying to figure out how the heck they got around the whole tank-gets-phase-punched-out-of-commission thing... did the spriest dispersion tank every one of those?

This is incredible btw, congratulations, OP.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 07:19 AM ----------

And i'm going to post again just to bump this thread.

first: Grats on the kill guys, clever use of mechanics to solve the phase out issue, and all around a helluva kill.

Second: seriously? Shame on every douchebag in here that decided to try to increase their e-peen by taking shots at this guy for his accomplishment, it was a helluva kill and anybody calling it simple or easy can eat a BS flag. As for wether it's a world first or not, seriously? Is his posting this in here shitting in your wheaties so damned bad that you feel the need to rip him for being excited and accomplishing something that nobody has posted about in here yet? Every single one of you should be ashamed of yourself, but this is the internet, and the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory holds true, so prolly not a damned one of you are capable of seeing why your actions make you look like douchebags.

This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    Way to be negative.... How about you go and try it and if you succeed which I highly doubt you will then come and post something likes this... don't be a jealous prick just because they did something you can only dream of

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Disp, Jumpingbear, and your <Play> guildies! I skimmed over this thread at first, not seeing the name of who posted it, but then Nok told me about it and I'm like "WAIT WHAT, THAT WAS THEM?!"

So anyways, you guys rock, and that was a fun vid to watch.