Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz dude nice!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the kill.. very nicely done and good use of threat mechanics etc.

Personally I ignore trolls on here, just be proud of your achievement. As for the OP headline, Yeah you can't prove its the first 4 man kill, but if someone else had pulled it off they would have posted already or something to that effect and if they did, the trolls would have got them too!

Well done again

Can't watch video at work but Gratz, nice accomplishment !

This thread just shows that internetters will give anyone a hard time about anything!
    Grats on the impressive kill- It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

We're working on a 3 man Sarth 3D 10, which is incredibly difficult so far, and a 4 man 25 Malygos!

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow nice gg,but if your trying to hide your friends people can just go and take the pop-up you put their,so either you mess up the video your self or people can see your friends.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    if this is so easy, why don't all the other people post links to their videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.

Pretty sure they deserve all the props anyways. Would love to see a video of you doing it. inb4 troll

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done! Grats on the kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Just beating the enrage timer is pretty damn impressive here.

very nice done! like this kinda stuff. ppl not saying this is impressive should try and do it them self, oh wait they cant, coz they dont understand the game

10+ Year Old Account
    mhmmmm....Slaying Algalon with four people ^^ I approve!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    mhmmmm....Slaying Algalon with four people ^^ I approve!
    U got one gay looking picture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the kill. Nice video too. Algalon is still my favorite boss in WOTLK.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

10+ Year Old Account
    Serious congrats. I just did algalon last month and it still wasn't easy 10 manned but such a great fight
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Quote Originally Posted by rinda View Post
    it's because every "world first" post is met with dickishness.
    Because four manning, 3 manning, 2 or even soloing some old boss is worthy of being called a world first? Oh right - outgearing content means you're good, I forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

thats pretty awesome, Gj

Wow nice have you done the 226 achievement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Because four manning, 3 manning, 2 or even soloing some old boss is worthy of being called a world first? Oh right - outgearing content means you're good, I forgot.
    Seriously dude, pull the stick out of your ass. Post a video of you doing it with 3 friends before you act like it isn't hard. 4 manning a 10 man fairly difficult boss thats part of the same expansion?

Give credit where credit is due. Excellent job OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Play, this is Veiled.. I used to be on Hellscream. I just wanted to say grats to you guys. Very nice video and kill.

Good luck in Catacylsm. (and tell Dewo that I <3 him)

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests