4.0.1 Hotfix when?

Seen alot of the PTR hotfix's for warriors such as buffs to dmg, nerfs to survabilty. My question is does any one have an estimated time for these? i know at lest a week before cata as the 4.0.3 will be emplimented then but im hoping for it to be abit sooner for me to play around with the dmgs and fix my prioity>non prioity rotations for opening dmg in pvp and pve. Excited about the new changes since we are one of the classes strugging in pvp at lest vs the majority... hopefully the new dmg will give kiting a new meaning... if we touch them we scare the shit out of them... i know bladestorms improved dmg will haha

Most of the changes I have been reading, which appear to be the same you mention (and misunderstand) are all on ptr as patch 4.0.3.

Just to clarify as well, we are not getting survivability nerfed at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.0.1 has already had several hotfixes on live, one of which was a patch

not sure which bits i misunderstand but the second wind nerfed from 12% to 5% hp and blood craze nerf fom 9.5$ to 3% is defently a survability nerf.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank View Post
    not sure which bits i misunderstand but the second wind nerfed from 12% to 5% hp and blood craze nerf fom 9.5$ to 3% is defently a survability nerf.....
    How can you call it nerf when you didnt even used it AT ALL in a relevant content ? As in, lvl 85 gear with huge HP pools ? Or would you suggest that it's a nerf to lvl 80 gaming ? Who does even care about that ?

It's NOT A NERF. It's a number balance. You could possibly have call it NERF if this change would have happened at patch 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank View Post
    It only seems like a nerf at 80. The talents and whatnot in game right now are focused around level 85, that way when we are 85, they wont actually have to nerf us.

you also need to remember that field dressing increases healing taken by 6% and self-healing done by 20% which double dips multiplicitavely.

Take for instance, most of the non-tank roles in 85 raids are sitting just around 100k hp so assume a 100k hp warrior with 2/2 Field Dressing which I'm sure most PVP warriors will take.
    The 'nerfed' Second wind will regen 636HP/sec and 'nerfed' Blood Craze will regen 763.2HP/sec

Bigger HP pools relative to incoming damage as well, this basically balances out those two regen talents. I don't see what all the QQ is about. And yes, I play a warrior.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    On the 4.0.3 PTR, slam still hits less than melee whites. I don't think that it's ever going to get buffed, honestly.
    For some reason, people on beta were mentioning how awesome slam is (It's hitting respectably HARD now) but I'm unsure if its working as intended or the result of a bug. Somewhere along the line someone blamed priests for slam hitting so hard but I never found out why. Regardless, blizz had slam good in lvl 85 raids, and I will proudly advertise that I am an arms warrior instead of lying that I'm a fury warrior when I'm not like I do now just so I get taken.
    Last edited by blahssat; 2010-11-07 at 05:59 AM.