Quote Originally Posted by batman30 View Post
    Is there a bis list for 4.0?? is the 2set still worth it anymore?
    Why would the 2 set have diminished in value by any significant amount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Account to the newest tool on ej, when selecting optimal gear set it pretty mcuhscraps the 2set, but then again Aldriana said it probly has many bugs as of now, so i was asking for 2nd opinions, i dont think it diminished but that tool threw me for aloop abit

http://http://roguething.mmo-mumble....b7f34a4a000128

as far as i know we even use 4pT10 as our optimum...at least for muti
    my resource is yellow!

Heroic Sanctified 4pcT10 w/ heroic Ikfirus would be your basic BiS armor setup.

Not that it really matters at this point in time.

I wouldn't bother replacing a 2pc offset, unless your guild is still actively raiding ICC25 heroics.
    Last edited by Dimanche; 2010-11-08 at 08:23 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Dimanche View Post
    Heroic Sanctified 4pcT10 w/ heroic Ikfirus would be your basic BiS armor setup.

Not that it really matters at this point in time.

I wouldn't bother replacing a 2pc offset, unless your guild is still actively raiding ICC25 heroics.
    I think using the cultists shoulders and then the other 4 pieces is actually the BiS.

Could very well be, as it may vary depending on the rest of the gearset.

Regardless, the difference would be minimal at best.

Aldriana is a brilliant theorycrafter, but when she says the tool isn't finished it means the tool isn't finished. She also said the tool is intended for use by level 85 Rogues, and that using it at level 80 would be inaccurate.
    Last edited by Yakusai; 2010-11-09 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Deleted
    Aldriana is a girl.

Oh shi-

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Quote Originally Posted by sabrelime View Post
    I think using the cultists shoulders and then the other 4 pieces is actually the BiS.
    Correct. Ickfirus + 4-set will put you over the current expertise cap of 177 expertise rating--and that's for the 264 versions. You want 4-set plus cultist shoulders. (which is what I am using, but only the 264 versions of them).