Which profession should I drop?

On our way to Cata I'd like to get a gathering profession to make some gold and then later on coming back to a crafting one.

Right now I got Enchanting and Tailoring, I'm looking to drop Tailoring but I'd like to be sure about it.

I'm a Warlock if it helps.

Tailoring is definitely easier to level back up if you ever wanted to pick it up again.

Consider herbalism the new Lifeblood which gives haste now is decent.

I would drop Tailoring, the only real benefit would be if you are a Healer, for the cloak enchant for mana return. I am afraid that Gathering professions don't really give the most benefit, apart from Herbalism which gives you the haste cooldown.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Mining will make you loads of gold!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tailoring will probably be easier to level back up so if i were you that's what i would drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont drop enchanting. it is a pain to level.

Enchanting in and of itself is going to be a gathering profession of sorts, especially combined with tailoring. don't need that green robe you just made? De it and look, mats to use to level enchanting or to sell. Or just as you quest/dungeon de drops that you don't need and more mats appear. BTW I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I just sound that way to a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.

Thanks for the advices guys! Love the help.

Time to gather some flowers!

Deleted
    Yeah, drop tailoring

Quote Originally Posted by Lightitup View Post
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightitup View Post
    So does herby... mining gets you more G per stack, but herby gets you more stacks/hour so they are pretty equal... only gathering profession that is not worth it is skining. Herby and Mining both make great money.

I'm considering doing the same thing for Cata, at least originally. I do like tailoring, but I think it will be easier if I level Alch without spending money. And Herbalism is probably more profitable.

Um start a DK and get mining/herb on him. You got 4 weeks to get 25 lvls