Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    its not so much as what iv done in wow so much as it is what i witness in trade chat

Quote Originally Posted by Catacrusader View Post
    This one made me laugh, 10/10, wish paladins could still DI
    they can still bop :P

Deleted
    not mine, but a real classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLLp-8-8DsI

never had something funny happen to me in wow, besides from the usual "hitting three rogues by chance with a random fear" stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling guild members that have never been in naxx (when WotLK came out) that running into the slimes after Patchwork gave you a buff that was needed for the grobbulus fight lol....

I offer free summons to Dal on my lock. What I don't tell them is that I'm on top of the Violet Citadel and my 2 druid friends are summoning them off of the edge. Used to do it in BC summoning on top of the building where A'dal is. Got put on a lot of ignore lists doing that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Funniest thing i did was go on my Mage go up to the cenarion rep guy in org polymorph him ask some random level 13 pally for a heal and then cast invisi, Not sure why but seeing a level 13 getting mauled by a level 55 is really funny =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever someone asks me where the winterspring frostsaber is acquired I tell them the following:

There is a rare spawn vendor in the netherstorm who sells one mount for 10 thousand gold and despawns afterwards. He has a many random spawn points and spawns at completely random times to prevent farming.

I have gotten several responses such as "Well I know where I'm going next" or "Wow you are so lucky!"

Also, path of frosting after valks and killing the entire raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Catacrusader View Post
    1. Queue with a friend as tank and healer for HH or Coren Direbrew
    2. If Direbrew: Start event, run through bar, jump into lava. Allow people to ragequit then re-queue, lol as people summon on top of you then die in the lava. Wait until combat ends to teleport out, rinse and repeat.

If HH: Pull boss into the bottom of the crypt and then begin running him in circles as DPS attempt to keyboard turn after you and an army of pumpkins slowly kills everyone. Or, if pulled by overzealous DPS, allow him to wipe the group then tank him off to the side to wait for new people/people who res. Once entire group has ragequit evade bug boss on a fence, rinse and repeat.

3. Run around yelling HALP WARE LOOT / WARE BOSS
    4. Profit

Hours of entertainment.
    that's not funny at all, that just being an ass.

i camped for both horde and alliance folks at dire maul during the lunar festival when they had to go get there token from the elder that sits inside the arena. feels good man

Was doing a 2d Sarth run with the guild one day, it was our first try at it pre ulduar. We had a some people from out of guild come in and start explaining the fight to us. Our guild likes to mess around alot though so we were talking and joking about some other things at the same time, like pvp and some class abilities. One of our mages was also experiencing lots of lag over vent and everything but it was just 1st attempt and wanted to get a look at the fight.

So it gets quiet and we all go into serious mode and begin the pull, tanks pull it we all get into position. The first dragon comes down and we avoid the flame wave thing. Then all of a sudden the mage comes in with, "click,yeah and those damn whirlygigers, what class is the one that does that?yeahiguessishouldbeabletoiceblockitorsomething,mybirdisgettingantsyiguessweshouldstar tthepull. onothedragonscomingguyssomeonedosomething." And she kept going and going and going, we all just start laughing like what the hell are u talking about. she had to log after that cus the connection wouldnt fix.

Long story short, Its hilarious when someone has massive almost 20 min vent lag backed up that shoots out in about 4 mins, while everyone is trying to concentrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the funniest thing I have ever done, to me atleast, is that I was healing some random dungeons on my priest, and we had this tank that thought he was god's gift to the game. He was awful. Couldn't take a hit to save his life. We got to the last boss, and he didn't wait for anyone to mana up (Our mage pulled aggro and died), so I just let him die. He bitched and moaned, and said he could solo this boss. So, I let him, he died, then our fury warrior tanked it while he was running back, we killed the boss. He then kept complaining, but, a shield dropped, and he wanted it. Warrior needs it, trades it to me, and I disenchanted it. He yelled, and maybe cried.

All in all, good run.

This is probably the most hysterical thing I've done, as well as the most immature thing I've done in WoW.

Me and two guild friends were having some drinks, talking over vent, when we decided to do a random dungeon. This was a couple days after the patch adding in the RDF. We were talking about it, when one of them mentions "we're never gonna see the people again anyway".

We decided to screw with the two unfortunate people we get grouped with. All of us had 3 macro's, all pretty much saying things like "IM SO FUCKING PRO" "SHIT HOW FUCKING PRO AM I" "I'M JUST TOO GOD DAMN PRO, OMG". The moment the instance loaded for everyone, we SPAMMED them, nobody could even get a word in, there was so much spamming going on.

We went through about 10 different people, and we didn't even clear the first boss in HoL.

i used hysteria on my deathknight :O

that was pretty... well.. hysterical i guess...

anyways. dueling low lvl people with an elemental shaman, then thunderstorm them off, even just a small edge, so the die when they land thats fun :P atleast, i think it is.

ofcourse ressing them after, and giving gold for repairs if needed
    Last edited by Garkanh; 2010-11-07 at 04:35 PM.

I went in to a 10m ICC to help kill LK last night. We are on vent, and I hear a voice that sounds kind of old. I later found out this guy was the raid leader's granddad... I couldn't for the life of me stop laughing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla after some bullshit wipe, our gm chose to punish us by reading the bible for an hour over vent, if we left or he found out we muted. We'd lose all of our Dkp. Thankfully he got bored after about 15 minutes.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    back in tbc, as a rogue i was dying so i just decided to jump off instead of giving my enemy the satisfaction. next thing i know i see him following me down, i spam my shadowstep button and teleport myself behind him on the bridge right as he took the jump. lol'd at him.

I had to make an account to tell this story haha....

Back in vanilla me and my friend at the time both played undead mages. As we sit around scholomance by the lake area we come upon this lvl 50 or so priest. This priest the minute she sees us starts to run away.... or should i say swim away under water We basically look at each other and say "you thinking what im thinking?" we both blink to her and rotate our frost novas. Being undead and all we had 300% increased underwater breathing so we would outlast that poor human priest. I feel evil saying this but I never laughed so hard in my life hearing that person's character drown! That was perhaps my favorite experience i have encountered while playing wow....

10+ Year Old Account
    That I have done?

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/...4515784dzc3nh6

This, with a bunch of my old guildies and incredibly good friends.

EDIT: INB4 horrible UI. That was from a long ass time ago. LUI now.

Quote Originally Posted by brakke View Post
    that's not funny at all, that just being an ass.
    That's what 95% of these "Funny" stories are. People being asses and thinking they're funny for doing it. Yes, there's nothing wrong with a little joking between friends like that, but doing the crap people in here do to random people really makes me glad I quit a few months ago because I'll never have to run into those idiots.