Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im 76 pushing 77, started from 74. Taking my time doing instances and such.

Yet another update; tanking on my warrior is easier than pally. Maybe it's not accurate now but no silly warlocks are casting any 25k crits now :P.

For Aoe, rend TC shock rev ss cleave
    For st, ss dev dev dev rev hs
    No aggro issues yet, and I'm LEADING the dps charts
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    I enjoyed leveling my warrior, did it when WOTLK came out and it was tons of fun. Been tanking since the moment I hit 80 and I still love it.

My warrior is currently 74 and I'm having a BLAST with him. I'd also like to point out that while the patch really didn't change prot much, arms feels so much different now. My recommendation:

For questing:
    1. Go buy dual spec if you haven't yet. It's only 100g now.
    2. Spec into arms, get blood and thunder if you can.
    3. Glyph Victory rush.
    4. Happily murder your way across Northrend.

The change to pummel combined with the new Arms talents (hello throwdown) make this spec BEASTLY for questing. I can take 4-5 targets at once easily as long as I make careful use of a little CC, good kill order and well timed victory rushes. I've tried questing as prot as well, and while that works fine of course, stuff dies 3 times as fast as arms. I had always wanted to be an Arms warrior, but was previously specced fury/prot because Arms, well... sucked for solo work.

For dungeons:
    Well, sounds like you already have the hang of that
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you go tank, you never go back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre or Post 4.0, Warrior tanking has been, is, and will continue to be the most engaging form of tanking. Fun factor is through the roof.

Level Prot and be proud!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Wait for AV weekend to hit, and level it in a day or 2, easiest way to do it, have done so myself 3 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    It comes down to personal opinion. I found warriors one of the funnest classes to play (PvP) as well not any spec I HATE fury but arms or prot is absoloutly crazy fun, but I'm talking from a PvP point of view.

I wouldn't take a warr into Pve unless it was for a trinket etc or those rare times I tank on my warr.

But yeah if you don't like Melee classes you shouldn't level a warr, If you don't know how to macro then don't play a warr I'm assuming you would know how

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are one of those classes that don't have many flavor abilities like Levitate, pets, guardians, water walking, etc. So it's not fun for everyone as some people enjoy being able to call down meteors from the sky while being transformed into a demon (Warlock) or sprout holy wings while bubbled and throw magical hammers of wrath at the enemy (Paladin). Some enjoy calling an army of minions to fight for them, enchant their own weapons, bring fallen allies back to life as Ghouls and summon a Death gate for themselves to peace out when all is said and dne (DK)...

While others enjoy charging up to the enemy throwing them down to the ground and Mortal Striking their balls in.

Personally, I'm still trying to decide whether to make my Lock or Warrior my main. They both fun in their own way. Here's a tip though, don't go Prot if you don't want to have people rely on you for the success of the raid. I've been a tank for years on my War and I know how frustrating/tiring/stressful it can be when you mess up or can't handle something as the guild's MT. When you're a DPS and you mess up, people won't notice, not true when when you MTing.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2010-11-11 at 09:55 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama