Poll: Hardest WoTLK 25m Encounter) All in appropriate tier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

No light yoggy and hc lk25 5% but imo no light yoggy harder

Around Sixteen Guilds killed Yogg before Patch 3.2 which is a very low number if you remember that Stars released a strat 1-2 Day after their Worldfirst.

Yogg Nerf with 3.2:
    # An Immortal Guardian targeted for Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter will now become a 'Marked Immortal Guardian' while targeted.
    # Crusher Tentacles in the Yogg-Saron encounter spawn a little slower in 25-player mode allowing a bit more time for players to clear out the Illusion room.
    # Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter now targets a maximum of three Immortal Guardians in 25-player mode.
    # Yogg-Saron's health has been reduced by 20% in the final stage of his 25-player mode.

Lk hc may be hard but i still think that Alone (25) was the hardest.

onyxia hands down, killing the adds, the big add, plus bringing her down! omg!!! for the crazies!
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

had to vote for no light yogg as ive never done normal LK (quit right after the frostwing....wing was released) let alone heroic. have done 1 light yogg on 10 man which was interesting enough, did 3 light yogg on 25 too so i can only say 0 light yogg is madness

Bump for more votes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    The only two that are remotely comparable are H LK and Yogg +0. And you're going to get more controversy than you can possibly imagine going around those two. inb4 we need Paragon or Stars or Ensidia to answer these questions. Inb4 alllllllll the controversy.
    You've obviously never done Mimiron Firefighter pre-nerf. Only Encounter than can be compared to LK HC.

Yogg 0 was tough, but mostly only because of the high DPS requirement for P3. Firefighter required movement coordination etc. etc. etc.

Malygos - Lol Faceroll.
    Halion - Seriously?
    Kel'Thuzad - Wth? Lol no.
    Onyxia - Funny.
    Sarth 3D - Again, no.
    Anub'Arak 25 - No. Only reason he lasted so long is because of limited attempts.
    LK 25 HC - Maybe.
    Mimiron Firefighter - Where the hell is Mimiron Firefighter?
    Last edited by mmoc34c31092a9; 2010-11-07 at 08:34 PM.

And yes, Mimiron was extremely difficult, but I'm going based on End-raid bosses, not the bosses inbetween the first and last. I'm wondering what was harder for guilds as a personal interest.

lk hc with 0% buff and ilevel 251, nothing above. GL doing that :P.

ontopic - yog0

Well, most would say H LK, Yogg0 > everything else which is pretty accurate. As for those two I don't think its fair to say one was harder than the other unless you were among the first few guilds to get them. People say Yogg0 was way easier than LK but when they didn't even do it in 3.1 themselves it doesn't really count. You should really put Firefighter up there, definetely top 5 hardest encounters and IMO the best designed encounter in the history of the game.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2010-11-07 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    no light yogg. if you are unlucky with Sanity.. that could fuck things up big time, i know its kinda same with lk's defile but still...

im thinkin in raid equivelant gear, 226-232 on yogg and 264-277 lk.

Bump for discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    funny thing is about Lich King HC25, even now, after the 30% buff has been active i dont even know how long anymore.

ill say 80% of the wow population has not even SEEN the fight, let alone beat it.

just something to think about.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Thaddius Jump

Mimiron Firefighter - Where the hell is Mimiron Firefighter?
    this

Quote Originally Posted by erotix View Post
    funny thing is about Lich King HC25, even now, after the 30% buff has been active i dont even know how long anymore.

ill say 80% of the wow population has not even SEEN the fight, let alone beat it.

just something to think about.

80% of the wow population are amongst the retards-14 year olds who haven't seen past 9/12 normal 25m (In A pug)

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 11:25 AM ----------

Bump for more votes please!