Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Word of Glory is OP Video

Video explaining WoG Spec and showing how OP it is on a Heroic Cata 10 man

http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for your keys. You spam the living shit out of them!

15+ Year Old Account
    blood strike of DK's is about the same. also shields for a percentage of the overhealing done for 6 seconds. Sometimes it can be spammed a few times after each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Killora View Post
    If you ain't spammin, you ain't playing right.

Deleted
    This is a real good example of how to perfect QQ, with a total biased video, and no facts at all.

Good Job.

If u want to proof that something is overpowered then u need to -> Compare <-. In your Video u only -> Declare <-.

U have no evidence that Blizzard does not want a Tank to survive over a minute solo on a heroic Boss.
    Maybee a Druide, DK or Warrior could have lived even longer solo on the fight, who knows - u dont tell us.

But of course ... u rolled a Tank the first time? ... u find out "oh i can use cooldowns and there are buttons which i should hit during a fight" ... and wonder that u will not be dead in 10 sekonds ... great job *applaude*

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    This is a real good example of how to perfect QQ, with a total biased video, and no facts at all.

Good Job.

If u want to proof that something is overpowered then u need to -> Compare <-. In your Video u only -> Declare <-.

U have no evidence that Blizzard does not want a Tank to survive over a minute solo on a heroic Boss.
    Maybee a Druide, DK or Warrior could have lived even longer solo on the fight, who knows - u dont tell us.

But of course ... u rolled a Tank the first time? ... u find out "oh i can use cooldowns and there are buttons which i should hit during a fight" ... and wonder that u will not be dead in 10 sekonds ... great job *applaude*
    I agree with everything you said, but you can't even bother with the 0.1 seconds (or less) that it takes to type Y and O?

Just seeing how far I can go before I get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post

Good Job.

Wow way to asusme the world without knowing a damn thing.

First off GC already mentioned that he needs to tweak fix Vengeance scaling with Paladin Self heals. So debunk #1. Go to WoW forums and look for the blue post in my WoG post there.

Second, I have weeks of World of Logs showing WoG + EG procs in fights self healing stats you name it. You want the links shoot me a PM.

Third, my video was made to show how it is OP for a Protection Paladin during a Heroic encounter in a Cata 10 man raid. The focus was not to compare to the other tanks.

I have been a tank since WoW began yes and your point is? I have played tank, I have downed all progression up to current from MC days to today's ICC HM's. Are you implying that because I chose tanking only for the last 6 years it is easy?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Disgruntled warrior makes video calling paladins OP.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Killora View Post
    I can not see my Q E R F button anymore

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Disgruntled warrior makes video calling paladins OP.

Nothing to see here, move along.
    But I am a Paladin Tank lol Towelliee Detheroc Horde my siggy is a Tauren Paladin in T 11 popping wings!

This thread will go nowhere decent fast. Best to lock it now imo.

Deleted
    Ofc no one of u will admit ,u r OP as hell this attitude disgust me , he survived 1 min on a hc boss without any healing what more of a example u need to see how OP u r , a tank should die in 10 sec max without any heals on a hc boss

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    But I am a Paladin Tank lol Towelliee Detheroc Horde my siggy is a Tauren Paladin in T 11 popping wings!
    And the video has a reply from the author confirming he is a warrior re-roll.

So, again, nothing to see here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by mihai1981 View Post
    Ofc no one of u will admit ,u r OP as hell this attitude disgust me , he survived 1 min on a hc boss without any healing what more of a example u need to see how OP u r , a tank should die in 10 sec max without any heals on a hc boss
    I guess I am throwing my own kind under the bus for saying how OP we are and how our mechanics make us the better chosen tank in raids /sighs

Honestly if this thread gets out of hand with QQ paladins who don't have the facts like I do, then lock her up. People want to assume what the video was made for instead of actually just listen to what it was made for.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    And the video has a reply from the author confirming he is a warrior re-roll.

So, again, nothing to see here, move along.
    Yeah dude I am the author...I re-roll from Warrior to Paladin in 2007 when TBC came out..lol bad troll is bad

You need to end posts like this with a or a /sarcasm. Otherwise you're a troll.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 09:50 AM ----------

I guess I am throwing my own kind under the bus for saying how OP we are and how our mechanics make us the better chosen tank in raids /sighs
    I haven't watched your video, but I was among some paladins when Wrath came out who insisted that ret was OP in PvP (it was) and that it was a bad thing (it was). It's not throwing anything under the bus, it's an attempt to ensure that you're not affected in future tiers because of what happens now.

Deleted
    Meh i dunno why i bother i know ppl r a bunch of ignorants especialy on this forum they demand proofs but when they get it they ignore them why u care to compare other tanks with paladins , as i said before no tanks should survive more than 10 sec without heals on a hc boss , this is by no means a QQ from me i have all classes at 80 atleast i couldnt care less if paladin gets the nerf hammer or not, i just h8 ignorants who dont see how OP they r screaming that they r fine just the rest of ppl need to learn how to play.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah dude I am the author...I re-roll from Warrior to Paladin in 2007 when TBC came out..lol bad troll is bad
    A warrior that is completely up to date and still being played. I'm a troll, while you post a topic that looks suspiciously like flame baiting with a snarky video to a community who's sick and tired of the "OP" mockery that comes from even the devs.

You are not being dismissed for what you are saying, but for how you are saying it.

Meh i dunno why i bother i know ppl r a bunch of ignorants especialy on this forum they demand proofs but when they get it they ignore them why u care to compare other tanks with paladins , as i said before no tanks should survive more than 10 sec without heals on a hc boss , this is by no means a QQ from me i have all classes at 80 atleast i couldnt care less if paladin gets the nerf hammer or not, i just h8 ignorants who dont see how OP they r screaming that they r fine just the rest of ppl need to learn how to play.
    My brain just melted.

Ronark, or someone, please ban me now.

Deleted
    Just on a sidenote - You could have lived the double time - If u use Seal of Insight in that situation
    Last edited by mmoc0349b4e89d; 2010-11-07 at 10:03 AM.

Good job OP, if people are hating you it's because you're doing something right.