Raid buffs/debuffs

Hey guys,

I was going around the forum looking for a thread with all the new debuffs/buffs, but it seems I couldnt find any(I even used the search option). Is there an actual thread which lists all the debuffs/buffs and how they stack since there have been some major changes since 4.0.1.

If no, anyone informed mind sharing with the others, maybe create a list as well tnx in advance!

I found the following posted on wowhead by Heltonaugusto, wowhead.com/?spell=47236.

4.0.1 Buffs Map

Str, Agi, Sta, Int
    Druid Mark of the wild, Hunter (Shale Spider) Embrace of the Shale Spider, Paladin Blessing of Kings
    Stm
    Hunter (Silithid) Qiraji Fortitude, Priest Power Word: Fortitude, Warlock (Imp) Blood Pact, Warrior Commanding Shout
    Mana
    Mage Arcane/Dalaran Brilliance, Warlock (Felhunter) Fel Intelligence
    Str + Agi
    Death Knight Horn of the Winter, Hunter (Cat / Spirit Beast) Roar of Courage, Shaman Strength of Earth Totem, Warrior Battle Shout

Haste
    Hunter (Core Hound) Ancient Hysteria, Mage Time Warp, Shaman Bloodlust / Heroism
    Mp5
    Paladin Blessing of Might, Shaman Mana Spring Totem, Warlock (Felhunter) Fel Intelligence
    10% Attack Power
    Death Knight (Blood) Abomination's Might, Hunter (Marksmanship) Trueshot Aura, Paladin Blessing of Might, Shaman (Enhancement) Unleashed Rage
    6% Spell Power
    Mage Arcane/Dalaran Brilliance, Shaman Flametongue Totem
    10% Spell Power
    Shaman (Elemental) Totemic Wrath, Warlock (Demonology) Demonic Pact
    5% Spell Haste
    Druid (Balance) Moonkin Aura, Priest (Shadow) Shadowform, Shaman Wrath of Air Totem
    10% Melee/Ranged Attack Speed
    Hunter (Survival) Hunting Party, Death Knight (Frost) Improved Icy Talons, Shaman Windfury Totem
    5% Critical Strike
    Druid (Feral) Leader of the Pack, Hunter (Devilsaur / Wolf) Terrifying Roar / Furious Howl, Rogue (Subtlety) Honor Among Thieves, Shaman (Elemental) Elemental Oath, Warrior (Fury) Rampage