Thread: Laptop Choice.

Deleted

why

Last edited by mmoc6563af40a4; 2012-11-24 at 01:26 AM.

Second of those will run WoW and all other games fastest (best graphics card and best CPU). Hard to believe all those would cost about the same.

But with laptops keep in mind that how the thing feels when you use it makes huge difference. Wether you like or hate the keyboard/touchpad and so on.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    personally, go for the dell. all we have at work is vaio's and i've come to find them nothing but a pain in the ass when trying to upgrade, fix, reinstall OS's, etc., etc. they come with so much bloatware it's unbeleivable. my friend has an xps and it's two years old and still kicking ass, good solid computer
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    laptops sucks for gaming, i cant belive this forum, that everyone is concidering a laptop for gaming.....

Laptops can be great gaming computers, they just dont last as long as desktops do and their a pain to upgrade. But they are great for some people. But i would agree with the others and go for the second dell, But i would reformat the hard drive and reinstall windows to remove all of their bloatware, and there is a LOT.OF.IT.