Thread: Resilience cap

Resilience cap

Hi, I wanted to ask what is the resilience cap as of now, on live.

Tried to search for it here and all I found is info that it is capped at 60% damage reduction (after multiplying damage reduction you see in tooltip by 1,125).

I wanted to see confirmation on that, along with link to blue post that said that.

Thanks in advance

"I think you've stacked it too high. GC had explained in a blue post that the original buff of 50% to resilience had been scaled back 75%, leaving it a net buff of 12.5% to the impact or resilience per point, and that it was being capped now at 60% max though the tooltip doesn't reflect this.

So... 60% would be (0.60 / 1.125) = 53.33% on your character sheet. At 35.35 resilience per % gained, this is capped at ~ 1886 resilience, so you're actually 58 resilience over the cap (if my math is correct)."

Quoted from Bigslick.

Yea, that's the post I was referring too. Thanks for putting it here, but I still wanted to see some confirmation on that topic, since I'm not regemming all my stuff because one dude on forum said so

Link to mentioned blue post anyone?

After looking around on AJ and official forums the numbers posted above seems correct. Couldn't find a blue post of it though but it should be right.