Deleted

how will orgrimmar change?

So i was wondering how orgrimmar change from the old burnt down version from the elements into the new one that is made out of metal?

i seriously it just doesnt change over night because it would kinda suck, any idea if there will be any kind of construction work or anything??

It drastically changed.
    - Nom Nom

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will get to see it all in the next episode of Extreme Home Makeover.

game goes down for maintenance. Game comes up after maintenance, you see cinematic and then you enter WoW 2 years after you last left off (or how many years it is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechanically, it will change overnight. That is because the Shattering is causing the world to catch up visually with the amount of time that has passed during the past couple years. Lorewise, yes, it is a process that would have taken place gradually in the weeks/months from Garrosh's interim Warchief status and the Shattering. That is a difficult thing to pull off in game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChexMix View Post
    It drastically changed.
    Reading the actual post is fun!

On topic: I did notice on the Durotar side, the walls still have scaffolding showing that some parts are still under construction.
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    Reading the actual post is fun!

On topic: I did notice on the Durotar side, the walls still have scaffolding showing that some parts are still under construction.
    Half of the drag is under construction as well.

Durring the elemental attack on orgrimmar, while the heros of the horde defende with adventures the districts, you and others place down many barricades and metal plates around for defenses, they look like the northrend stlye one, this could possibly be some sort of clue towards the cities overall change.