71 38.80%
  • i keybind

135 73.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Clicker or keybind?

I click cause i find it pretty straight foward but it seems the majority of people i know use keybinds. what do the rest of you guys do ( just curious)

keybinds, because I'm not a healer and not bad.

To clarify the healer statement, healers have to constantly click on raid frames, as a caster dps the most I have to click on is my next target.
    Last edited by Anobix; 2010-11-07 at 07:16 PM.

A combo of both, I don't feel like buy some fancy 16 button mouse when I don't need it that bad.

Deleted
    i mostly click (especialy in pvp when i panic ) but also keybind a bit (mostly my 5 most used abilities)

Mostly keybinds, but i do occasionally click things

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly click, have a few keybinds that are close to WASD keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm half clicker, half keybind. Only time I use keybind is when I want to reapply my DoTs

Aye, a combination of both tends to be best. 11 buttons on the ol' Fang covers most common, and uncommon, things. Cooldowns go on the top bar; consumables, professions, and specific mounts on the right. (I use a random mount function mostly, specifics are just for multiperson/mammoth/show)

15+ Year Old Account
    Mouseover keybinds for mostly used spells, clicking for less used spells. Easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anobix View Post
    keybinds, because I'm not a healer and not bad.
    What does healing have to do with clicking?

OT: I don't even have my abilities visible ever. I only have a single actionbar shown for hearthstone, teleport: moonglade ect. (Not potions, use hotkeys for those aswell)
    Last edited by Quehn; 2010-11-07 at 06:31 PM.

95% keybindings. Only have a few abilities not bound, and they are the ones which are used only on rare occasions.

Deleted
    I've been using keybindings since I started back in February 2005. The only things I tend to click on is stuff like flasks and potions, which I rarely ever use anyway.

I enjoy clicking, but keybinds.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Deleted
    Pretty much all my combat abilities are keybound, except for a couple of abilities I rarely use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Rock band drums but instead of using drumsticks I just use my dong. I find restricting my ability leads to a more immersible experience. My friends try to tell me I'm doing it wrong but I don't care I just tell them it's a game and that sure shuts them up.

Yes, I'm also a clicker. Why do you ask?
    Last edited by Its Electric; 2010-11-07 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Both

Click buffs, keybind everything else.

Keybinds for the main stuff, and clicking for cooldowns, don't want to accidentally activate them at the wrong time. And I'm a cat, so I don't have more than 1(or 2 if you count my Lifeblood)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    RazerNaga mouse, yeah i bind it :>