• I click

71 38.80%
  • i keybind

135 73.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Every single key is mapped apart from RDG(movement keys) Only started keybinding at the start of ICC though

10+ Year Old Account
    I keybind my main abilities as tank/dps for easy attacking while moving, but the rest I click.

For my priest heals, I use grid and clique, have about 12 abilities bound to my mouse and things like chakra, lightwell, trinket CDs, bound to keys

Both, depends on the character and the ability.

I click. And hey, guys, look back at the thread name, and then you're comments. This isn't a debate about which is better.

And yes, my response to "lolumad?" is "Yes, quite."

Keybinds for main things, clicks for some rarely used stuff (like professions, show-off mounts, hearthstone, fun items, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres the vote option for both?

10+ Year Old Account
    I click, I guess my ADD helps in keeping track of everything

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what that comment about healing was all about. Hmmm... Yeah, still don't know.

I'm a healer and I use almost exclusively keybinds. Only, I use them attached to my mouse. So, can I call them "mousedbinds"? yup, I'm going with that.

Other than that, I click a couple of my abilities, mainly the defensive like bubble, or Barkskin. Other than that, it's all on my little 2-button-and-a-wheel mouse.
    Peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrKirre View Post
    Aye, a combination of both tends to be best. 11 buttons on the ol' Fang covers most common, and uncommon, things. Cooldowns go on the top bar; consumables, professions, and specific mounts on the right. (I use a random mount function mostly, specifics are just for multiperson/mammoth/show)
    "Tend to be best"? You are only lying to yourself. Name one scenario where occasionally clicking something is better than using a keybind instead, I am curious if you can make up something.

Keybinds for everything on my priest, except buffs.

Keybinds for everything on my paladin, except buffs and the combat 'oh shit' bar with LoH, DS, and DP on it, even though they have keybinds attached to each, I seem to click them regardless.

I like keybinds because they are reliable and I'm not bad.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post
    Wheres the vote option for both?
    It's a multi-option poll, you can choose both presented options. Though, of course, it does lose part of statistic.

clicker, one i feel awkward key binding , also i use clicker and mouse to move around sometimes in raids along with my fingers always on w-a-s-d.
    I only keybind when im using a cannon or something stationary where you have to mash 2-3 keys, or if im playing a mage....:P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Keybinds, Some CDs are unbound on some chars

10+ Year Old Account
    On my pally I keybind every ability I might consider to use. Buffs and consumables I click on.
    On my warrior I even keybind my buffs because of the low duration of them. Consumables I still click on.

I never was a clicker in WoW. On my very first character (which was a druid), I even keybinded the shapes just to do them faster. Just my playstyle, not saying it is by far the best. Some people perform better when clicking on abilities.
    My aim when using mouse sucks, so I just keybind so I don't press wrong. CS failer right here, guys!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything keybound.
    Imma shocked how many clickaz there are in this thread so far. Please keep on mouse clicking. Easy prey.

I keybind and only click horn, army, and path of frost I dont use army in arenas or most raid figthts so in no way does that clicking inhibit my performance

Quote Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
    "Tend to be best"? You are only lying to yourself. Name one scenario where occasionally clicking something is better than using a keybind instead, I am curious if you can make up something.
    Clicking some things saves you from keybinding all the keyboard with garbage, so that you don't have to remember, for example, where the hell have you bound you campfire, you can just look and click it.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    I play Rock band drums but instead of using drumsticks I just use my dong. I find restricting my ability leads to a more immersible experience. My friends try to tell me I'm doing it wrong but I don't care I just tell them it's a game and that sure shuts them up.

Yes, I'm also a clicker. Why do you ask?
    LOL! you win this thread, sir.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    I use keybinds for all my stuff I use more that once or twice per session.

That means:
    - My main attack abilities are bound to easily accessable keys. Q, Shift-Q, E, Shift-E, F, Shift-F, Mouse 4, Shift-Mouse 4, Mouse 5, Shift-Mouse 5 and 1-6
    - My not so often, but regulary used abilities are bound to Shift-1 to Shift-6, Mouse 3, Shift-Mouse 3 and the Mousewheel
    - Rest gets clicked, but that´s only stuff like portals/teleports, long duration buffs and so on.

i learned about keybinding at level 14 on my first char, ive never had anything un keybound since then on any of my chars