Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    wings are no good. blizzard has tried them, and they cant fix the whole 'cloth/hanging items always face the camera' crap that they have.

see also: priest t1, mooncloth, priest t3, priest t7
    those effects only face the camera because they are sprites, if the effects were physically modeled to be seen from all angles it would be fine

it's pretty darn similar to dying light, looks good though.

personally i want cool 1h's or cool (sword-ish) daggers...sad days that priest cant use swords
    True Story: The staff is thrown together last minute so that the priest has something to hold onto. I thought it looked grossly similar to something already in game but I couldn't recall, then I realized that it looked almost like an upside-down Horde symbol!

Swords would be nice, Seethe looks absolute bad-ass!

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Xel: 20 internets sent by the orphan carrier express. I always knew priests were the golden calf of classes

--

Speaking of weapons...

I have two requests for blizzard.

1: Scythe. If I get one, I -will- go shadow. Seriously.
    2: A real staff. The ones we have now are magical girl batons. A staff is supposed to be longer than your toon, not slightly longer than your legbone. I have this horribly urge to yell out "By the power of the moon!" every time I whack a critter, and honestly, it is not healthy....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razac View Post
    those effects only face the camera because they are sprites, if the effects were physically modeled to be seen from all angles it would be fine
    Yes, but the point is they aren't

Also IMO blizzard does fine with the staves, they haven't made any considerably short ones..
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Play a Blood Elf female. They're very, very small. It's kind of creepy, to be honest.

And yeah, Demon, that's why I said make them a spell effect. Remember the wings on the T6 Warlock set that flapped out once in a while? Or the 'fingers' on the T8 Rogue? Or the shoveltusks on t10 Shaman gear? It would be easy enough to make glowy wings that randomly come out of some priest gear. If you remember T4 Rogue gear they also had something similar. The shoulders had a shadowy spell effect that made little evil wings on each side. Very cool.

Other classes would probably hunt is down for having such awesome shoulders though. Hah.

Love it. Great idea with the glowy-sometimes-there-sometimes-not-awesome wings.

Also IMO blizzard does fine with the staves, they haven't made any considerably short ones..
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29981
    Just look at that thing.

Looks totally awesome!
    side-note: reminds me of Blood Queen...

Looks very nice great work would look awesome on my priest

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks nice, though I'm not sure if the shoulders suit a Priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    And yeah, Demon, that's why I said make them a spell effect. Remember the wings on the T6 Warlock set that flapped out once in a while? Or the 'fingers' on the T8 Rogue? Or the shoveltusks on t10 Shaman gear? It would be easy enough to make glowy wings that randomly come out of some priest gear. If you remember T4 Rogue gear they also had something similar. The shoulders had a shadowy spell effect that made little evil wings on each side. Very cool.
    I never understood why blizzard didnt just do this...(as the spell effect). as said they can obviously do it correctly, (using t3/t7 as an example) they could have just made it a persistant effect with the small wings and it would have been perfect...doesnt seem that hard to do since they've proven they can..
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

@ OP.

Yah my first thought looking at the pic was the circles around a "prominent area". It's the Trophy Tabard of the Illidari all over again lol.

moar boobz highlitez XD ...but then again my first thought for t10 was that lady priests got nipple rings O___O

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome. In any other MMO it would be beautifully realized in-game. In WoW....it would be a mess of armor clippings, standard robe models, and 2D-danglies.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Looks totally awesome!
    side-note: reminds me of Blood Queen...
    that's what i was thinking too ^^
    still an awesome work!
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    You should work as gear designer for blizzard.
    This, we all know blizz have 10 year olds designing the gear sets from Wotlk onwards :P

Wow, not going to lie... It looks gorgeous .

Incredible work! Send this in to Blizzard. They need concept art designers like you .

nice job, looks good, but as a badass shadow priest i must protest and demand that you make a look for shadow as well ^^

I never understood why blizzard didnt just do this...(as the spell effect). as said they can obviously do it correctly, (using t3/t7 as an example) they could have just made it a persistant effect with the small wings and it would have been perfect...doesnt seem that hard to do since they've proven they can..
    Agree ! Blizz's can do it. For example, Gluth's blood had the same problem, but ICC dogs have normal blood.

Wish blizz would take careful consideration when they drew their armor.

Nice job.