Deleted

Next Expansion Concept/Ideas

Hey all I'm the new guy, Nihilum

I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, and I figured it was time to actually post something.
    And well since I don't have access to the beta, and therefore know only what I read here. I'm gonna show you my speculations about a future expansion.

(some of the ideas might have been taken from other threads I've read trough)
    lets start with pictures, everyone likes pictures right?
    s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g479/nihilum1/?action=view&current=img002 .j p g
    s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g479/nihilum1/?action=view&current=img003 . j p g
    seeing the fact this is my first post only a link for now though
    but moving on. In the following wall of text, Ideas, suggestions and speculations for a future expansion are being presented, these are personal ideas and surgestions.

Call of the Rift

After our heroic battle with Deathwing sometime in the future. We will have to find a new target of our endless violence.
    Behold the submerged world of the rift. With naga, crab people, lost islands and old gods. What more could an adventurer such as yourself want?
    Adding the few isles that aren't implemented in the game such as Tel'Abim and Kul'Tiras, our quest for epics begins.
    The level 85-86 zones of Tel'Abim and Kul'Tiras are the springboards for the next expansion.

Kul'Tiras level 85-86 (A)

The first zone that the Alliance will encounter, the long awaited return of Kul'Tiras.

Under the reign of the Proudmore family, this nation has always been a nation with a fierce fighting spirit and a special kind of hate against the horde.
    Since the fourth all out war broke out they have been sharpening their weapons and readying their fleet for war. When you first arrive on the island from Stormwind you can feel the tension on the island, and after a night raid from the Horde you hear the tales of ships that went lost at sea between the cataclysm and now and not all trough battle. You also hear that although the majority of the fleet was lost with the cataclysm they stood vigilant and rebuild most of their lost armada. But now while the battle for dominance over the sea with the horde rages on a new contester appears from beneath the waves.

Tel’Abim 85-86 (H)

The mysterious Island of bananas and things that gone that way is the first stop for the Horde.

In search for new territory and resources a Horde expedition under the lead of Vol’Jin lands on the isle of Tel’Abim where they find old friends as well as an old enemy. As the fleet of Orgrimmar lands on the shores of the island they soon find the village of a bunch of rather funky trolls a welcomed ally and friends to the darkspears. Nevertheless something about the island seems off as murloc seem to randomly appear from nowhere and an old enemy makes her presence known to the forces on the isle ending in a fierce battle between their leader and Vol’Jin.

The general Idea is to give both factions a different way to get sucked into the story as they are at war with each other, and imho mixed starting zones and Sanctuary cities are rather lame.

Ko’Ral 86-87 (H/A)

After the taunts and attacks of the naga both factions are lured down by a rather impressive display of power from below. As the Sunken city of Nazjatar rises above the tides carried on the back of a gigantic squid like creature from which Queen Azshara taunts the forces of both factions to come to the depths and face her might.

This brings our heroes in the level 86-87 zone of Ko’Ral.
    A zone that is beautiful as it is dangerous, with the colorful coral forest of coral reach in its centre filled with fish and life. At its northern steppes the Gishan Caverns and in the east the ship graveyard what was once the pride of Kul’Tiras. But in the south their first challenge awaits in the form of murlocs (that’s right I went there a made a murloc instance) the bruising city of Na’loc is the home of the loyal minions of the naga, the murloc, which will be the first of many obstacles.

this zone is the home to two 5-man dungeons first off Na’loc the city of murlocs and second the Gishan Caverns which both also serve as quest hubs.

Mak’ara’ka 87-88 (H/A)

After Ko’Ral you land in Mak’ara’ka land of the crab people or Makrura. In their capital city deep within the Scintal reef they wait dormant till visitors trespass their territory.
    In this zone you meet the first neutral faction a group of makrura that called themselves the Mak’ra.
    It’s also the home of the vicious dragon turtles which might be a key in defeating the naga.

5-man dungeon Malkura reef: try to break through the defenses of the makrura to secure the city gate.
    Raid: Malkura palace: in this dungeon you try to defeat the old god empowered leader of the makrura, which is in charge of training the mighty siege units of the naga the dragon turtles.

Drowned Reaches 88-89 (H/A)

By far the darkest zone in the game as of yet, with deep sea creatures roaming about and strange rumors about the kelp forest this zone is a little more mysterious than the others.

5-man dungeon Dark chasm: in the deepest parts of the ocean strange creatures lurk. Light never touched these parts which gave birth to some pretty awesome things
    I envision this dungeon as a place in which you cannot see anything but the creatures such as eels that glow in the dark or lantern fish. It generally should be really cool.

Zalandar 88-89 (H/A)

The capital city of the Troll empire
    as a result of continuous naga attacks against the isle the barrier they created when the sundering happened has weakened, the trolls panicking over the loss of their eternal barrier as a countermeasure they decide to bring more sacrifices, luckily for them you just stepped on the island.
    5-man dungeon Zaldazar: a typical troll dungeon, lots of trolls, lots of awesome things going on here.
    Raid: Mt Mugamba, fall of the trolls: a volcano and trolls… hmm let’s see looks like one of the factions heroes is in peril to be sacrificed.

Nazjatar 89-90 (H/A)
    The final zone in this expansion, a bastion for the naga this zone will be the hardest to overcome. with broken nightelf ruins scattered over the seafloor and thousands of nagas waiting to make you one of them, this zone will without a doubt be the most challenging you will meet. With quests about sabotaging their defenses and staging attacks it will be filled with action the palace of Nazjatar untop of the giant creature lurking, you try to find out the origin and means to defeat it if you ever wish to face the queen herself but this might require killing an even greater enemy.

Broken Isles 90 (H/A)
    Is used as a stepping stone for really pissing of whatever evil awaits out there
    more on that later

Other zones and more details will follow.
    also feel free to comment... I'd love to hear what you guys think about this
    Last edited by mmoc8412898f94; 2010-11-07 at 08:35 PM.

Surprised that the name was not already taken.
    Guessing since you only registered now they propably deleted whoever the name was registered on previously.

Anyway I'm hoping that they will link all the continents and put them on 1 map instead on several.
    Would it not be amazing if we would be able to fly from Kalimdor to Eastern Kingdom without having to see a loading screen?

Deleted
    I hope it will feature more of Outland and possibly other planets. Outland gets a revamp just like cataclysm did for the Eastern kingdoms / kalimdor. Sargeras possibly as the main villain.

Deleted
    More of outland would be awesome. But hearing velens preachings claiming a great battle between good and evil will take place on azeroth, I think we're gonna have to give the legion the means or more of a reason to attack us first hence the fact that this concept ends with the broken isles on which the Tomb of Sargeras is located.
    Killing whatever is left of the spectral body of sargeras or generally messing with it should trigger either a passage to the legions homeworld or should alert the forces of the legion to kill us before we become too powerfull.

and nirron I agree flying all around the world without loading screens would be awesome