Thread: Racials

Deleted

Racials

I've been looking for the actual race changes come cata, without luck. (meaning,solid info, not speculations)

So far, what do we know? What racials are going to be replaced and what will we get back from it? Any solid info on this?

Kind regards.

Tauren: Cultivation also adds faster herb gathering.
    Troll: Da Voodoo Shuffle grants 15% reduced duration on movement impairing effects.
    Undead: Cannibalize also restores mana.

Dwarves: Explorer changed to increased number of fragments found while surveying for Archaeology, and you survey faster.
    Humans: Every Man for Himself cooldown raised to 3m. Perception removed (Not 100% sure on this one, but pretty sure).
    Draenei: Heroic Presence becomes self-only.
    Gnomes: Shortblade Specialization - +3 Expertise with Daggers / One-Handed Swords

Only changes I'm for sure of. Maybe.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Deleted
    Cheers for summing that up; any people have more information? Any info on nelf racials?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Cheers for summing that up; any people have more information? Any info on nelf racials?
    The racials I didn't mention, didn't change.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    The racials I didn't mention, didn't change.
    There are some you missed.

Gnome Expansive Mind changed to grant 5% mana instead of 5% intellect.
    Night Elf Elusiveness changed to increase speed while stealthed by 5% and reduces chance to be detected while Shadowmelded instead of stealthed.

Also, every spell miss racial was changed to spell resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by gregd View Post
    I like how they nerfed the old race's racials instead of buffing them so they're on par with goblins/worgen, the people at blizz are some cool kids
    Umm... the Worgen/Goblin racials aren't gamebreaking either. They're just flashier. 1% crit and 1% haste not very game breaking. Gap closers, not very game breaking.