Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cablevision in NJ and having the same problem. Wow forums, b.net, the game go dead and then pop back alive just long enough to get back in, then boom, dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im clicking on the launcher and all I get is "Launcher cannot obtain patching information. Please check your internet configuration."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by USMValor View Post
    NY baby!
    Hellll yea..but yea, this server random down is annoying as hell
    If friendship is magic, does that mean science is factionalism?

Rhode Island represent!

Having the same problem. I can't play WoW or SC2. I can't get Worldofwarcraft.com, Blizzard.com or Battle.net to load either. I'm from Maine as well. My provider is Time Warner.

I... just registered to post this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys do get the chance to post, looks like the new-forums have a thread going about it, may want to get info here... when you can:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981899049

Something regarding "Rodgers" ISP, in case anyone uses them:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

And here's a generic disconnect thread on the old-original forums:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1
    Last edited by Katana Angel; 2010-11-07 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Add'l links

10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

yep same here , long island

In my experience a very similar thing happened numerous times during Sunwell at the end of TBC, where there would be some huge regional effect on people using different ISPs but presumably routing to Blizzard servers through the same problematic point. It also happened for about a half hour last night and about an hour last weekend, but other than that haven't seen it happen in about 2 years. Worried that it's going to become a regular thing again. :|

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    It's an issue with Blizzard, not us. The servers aren't actually down, and only specific people get this problem. The first time this happened, there was a thread about it here, and I'm pretty sure the majority of people having this issue were on the east coast.

So. East coast, guys?
    Rhode Island reppin in >.>

It's an issue with Blizzard, not us. The servers aren't actually down, and only specific people get this problem. The first time this happened, there was a thread about it here, and I'm pretty sure the majority of people having this issue were on the east coast.

So. East coast, guys?
    No it's not necessarily blizzard at all, especially if it's only a certain region having issues connecting, it's likely the connections from your internet provider to the blizzard servers.

Same here, Rhode Island representing

Quote Originally Posted by Aislyn View Post
    Could be the same thing again, I am on the East Coast.
    Oh, no, it's definitely the same thing again. Random disconnects, launcher can't obtain patching information, official WoW and battle.net sites not working. Saaame as the last two times.

The character list loads but the game will not.

Located in TN. So East-ish.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I've seen this happen at least 3 times in the past at various times/days
    Started for me day before yesterday, though i could get back on.
    optimum online here

Quote Originally Posted by bearcattreeowl View Post
    rhode island reppin in >.>
    ri ftw!

Cox Communications in New England here. Can't connect to game or any blizzard servers.. tracert keeps getting caught in time outs at Level3.net computers.. getting annoying.

I thought i was the only wow player that goes on these forums from RI...>.> haha awsome(Portsmouth RI REPRESENT!)

So. East coast, guys?
    Ya I'm on the east coast and can't log in . shame too since I was doing lk

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback View Post
    Best thing to do is this:

1. Run a tracert on your computer to battle.net, www.battle.net, worldofwarcraft.com, and www.worldofwarcraft.com
    2. When you are able to access WoW related stuff again, open a thread in the bug forum mentioning your problem, and post your tracert results.

If enough people do this, they should be able to fix it IF the problem is ISP-related.
    This. Locate where the problem is and report it to your ISP.