Cataclysm dwarf hunter>Undead hunter

Hey guys was just wondering when the service for chaning my dwarf hunter to undead hunter will be availeble? has any date been said? before or after cata is released?

10+ Year Old Account
    from what iv read so far race/faction changes will happen not at launch but some time later idk when exactly

No one knows when you'll be able to transfer or race change into one of the new class combinations of old races. All we have been told is that Blizzard was thinking about keeping it barred for the new races, but that was AGES ago and a lot has changed since then.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Pata pata pata pon. Pata pata pata pon. pon pon pata DIE*stabstabstab*

I'd assume you can do it right off the bat. "Right off the bat" meaning "As soon as the new race/class combos are released in patch 4.0.3."

The only reason Blizzard wasn't going to allow it at the beginning was because they didn't want the race from 1-85 for the new combos to be corrupted. However, now that the plans have changed and you'll be able to make the new toons before the level cap is raised, that argument goes out the window.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the change can happen right away. People say that it would interfere with the world/server first achievements but I read somewhere that in order to get those achievements you need to have participated in the race starting zones (which you can't complete with higher level characters).
    --No Beta Club--
    Books let you imagine the impossible.
    Movies let you see the impossible.
    Video Games let you do the impossible