Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    nice derail of thread there :P.
    Honestly, there was too much fighting, so I tried to be a little silly.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they say they would be fixing minor bugs last week, too?

10+ Year Old Account
    About time they fix "internal bag error"... need to get rid of my spices.

Deleted
    The bug I want them to fix is, that the Alchemy trainer isnt teaching out how to Transmute Epic gems .. Really, I spent 3k to get alchemy to 450, and bam, nothing . ..

Btw 100 ! Whoo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I Hope it is the next stage of the invasion. Done this first part, now I'm bored.

GM are NOT reliable sources. well... most of them ^^
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had a chat recently with a GM that told me there would be a patch this wednesday(tuesday-US) that would include a few bugfixes, the drake flaping problem for one.
    A cousin of a brother of a cousin of a guy I know who knows people who work for Blizzard told me that we'd be getting gnome mounts in game.

Just fyi. Not everything you hear may be true. They may say that, but I don't think they're allowed to leak out that kind of information, and since you have no proof.. I'm less inclined to believe you, even though patch days are historically Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    It IS possible to work around the "not allowed to link" thing, if you are a bit creative about it.
    Yes, please enlighten me, I did upload a picture and tried to add several "." in the middle of the link, but that didn't work.
    So if you could show me how I could work around it, I'd love to upload the picture. Or, for those who really wants an evidence, you could just PM me and I will send you a link to the GM chat.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnatiaSpiritfield View Post
    Maybe it is just the next part of the event starting he meant? If you even spoke to a GM??
    That's already ingame. Its like the Day of the Dead thing and all other time events, its a turn on/off thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schpa View Post
    Yes, please enlighten me, I did upload a picture and tried to add several "." in the middle of the link, but that didn't work.
    Try adding spaces here and there instead. Remove the http part. So it's something like

www mmo - champion com

Most people should be able to understand it, if they REALLY want to see the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Try adding spaces here and there instead. Remove the http part. So it's something like

www mmo - champion com

Most people should be able to understand it, if they REALLY want to see the picture.
    Alright, thanks, well here it is.
    tiny pic .com /view.php?pic=10elmkp&s=7

Obviously, you will have to remove the spaces ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    inspect still bugged, frost mages FoF still bugged.
    lots of things that are game chanting need fixing but no they fix flying mounts flapping.....GG blizz GG....
    yeah because they only have on type of programmer and thats the "I program every aspect of the game" programmer...
    lets just assume there are certain programmers that do animations and such and others that are experts in fightmechanics. so GG trixychibi GG for not knowing what really is the reason why this gets fixed

Here the Link linked for the lazy (checked it out, doesnt seem to be something bad)
    http://www.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10elmkp&s=7
    Last edited by mmocdbbb194638; 2010-11-08 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schpa View Post
    Alright, thanks, well here it is.
    tiny pic .com /view.php?pic=10elmkp&s=7
    Obviously, you will have to remove the spaces ;p

Fixed for ya!

OT: I hope they fix the flapping bug... as well as extending the event into it's next part.

Id just like to be able to buy some freakin spices with my cooking awards.........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi View Post
    as well as extending the event into it's next part.
    If they are following the weekly schedule set last week, then that should be today. Big if though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Hopefully they fix the DK bugs (Rune Strike and Imp BP supposed to reduce rune CDs)
    just as a reminder that these aren't bugs. that is working as intended for when 4.0.1 was dropped. what is coming down the pipe and what a bug is are 2 entirely different things.