Thread: Random epics.

Random epics.

The epic raid loots in cata classified as random seems to be a mystery to me.
    I know that random normally means "of the sorceror", "of the monkey" or "of stamina".

Is this the way its gonna wrk in Cata? cause if it is, most of them will lack stamina, and will be incredibly hard to get the right one.

does anyone have detailed information on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

They'll have random secondary stats, similar (but not identical) to the suffix system for greens. However, it's very likely that they'll be limited to at least semi-useful stats for the classes/specs they're intended for. The itemization team created these random epics in an effort to get more people to use reforging on them.

e.g., you won't get cloth pants with +expertise or +dodge, but rather +crit, +spirit, +hit, etc. The stats they get will be useful, but maybe not optimal - you're intended to reforge them into something better suited for you. The primary stats (stamina, strength, agility, intellect) are likely to be fixed or tailored directly.
    Last edited by Emaluri; 2010-11-08 at 12:09 AM.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably use the new suffixes, which I'm pretty sure all have stamina.