what if we already have loremaster?

Guys, i was wondering if we already have loremaster does that mean it will turn into a feat of strength? or does the achievements for azeroth just decrease by the number of amount of quests removed (which is most, some still remain).

would like to know as well
    Lilian Voss Fanclub!

I went from Ally (where i did Loremaster) to Horde. If there is a new "Complete xxxx Quests" will the ones i did on Alliance still count?

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know exactly if they'll be adding a new version of it or not, but if they are keeping the same one, the number of quests will raise instead of decreasing, they said they had about 3500 new quests spread all over Azeroth wich will include old zones, revamped one and the 80-85 leveling one, instead of the 1000s quests we have right now ( Not including Outland and Northrend since they are not changing anything or almost nothing) .

I would assume that if they had to create a new achievement, they'd probably go with an achievement per zone like they did with Outland and Northrend, which would be easier to keep track of since there's one for every single zones instead of a whole continent.

So yeah, we don't know what will happen as of yet, but I'm almost 100% certain that the number of quests required to complete it ( or the new version ) will be signifiantly higher.
    Last edited by clyponyx; 2010-11-08 at 06:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you completed the achievement before the shattering you keep it . if it was half way done i think you have to redo it (the kalimdor and EK ones)
    faction change will blank a lot of quests from your counter I know this because i transfer one toon from horde to alliance and my number in the counter went down.

I think ithe achievement will stay in the game, and those who have it will either get it "unchecked" again, or get some kind of reward..
    I dont think anyone know at this point, but it looks like they are just addin the "lore master of cataclysm" ( http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=4875 )

But since most of the quests have been removed from the "old" part of the world, you will have to finish those now or you will never obtain the loremaster, unless they make the current "loremaster" to FoS. But if they would do that, why would they just add a new "checkpoint" (Loremaster of cataclysm) in the old Loremaster?:s
    But you should be able to do the "old" achievements in cata anyway because the world would still be named Kalimdor and EK, so you would do "Loremaster of cataclysm" and "Kalimdor/EK" when you turn in a quest i suppose, so again makeing it easyer for everyone / Blizz
    Imo its not going to be a FoS
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Currently in beta, there are achievements for each zone to complete a number of quests, just like they did for Northrend and Outland. I can't say for certain this will make it to live, but this late in the game it's certainly looking that way. I can't confirm as to what happens if you've already achieved Loremaster, but it looks like you will have to do a certain number of quests in each zone now. In my opinion, I find it easier to accomplish this feat since you know exactly how many quests you need to do and where you need to do them at.