Quick Questions: Engineering/Tailoring

Few quick questions:
    1) I heard that you can now stack engineering enchants with regular enchants, true? (like rocket boots w tuskar's or parachute with enchant cloak speed)
    2) I heard the only exception, is the armor to gloves engineering enchant? (will the lvl 85 glove armor enchant be able to stack with regular 85 enchants since it's not a permanent stat bonus)?
    3) I heard tailoring also allows you to stack cloak enchants? (like enchant cloak speed with lightweave embroidery)

4) Does anyone know if I can stack Parachute, with lightweave, and enchant cloak speed? (or if #3 is not true, can i stack parachute with lightweave?)
    5) Does anyone know if rocket boots will still work at 85, and whether or not they will be allowed in ranked BG's?
    6) Does anyone know if embersilk net will be allowed in ranked BG's?

Also, i believe rocket boots, and tailoring nets are not allowed in arena. I assume they will stay this way, but just in case they are allowed, someone please let me know!

1) Yes you can stack engie enchants with regular ones
    2) no idea
    3) Yes you can.

only snag is you don't get the bonus', e.g. 24crit to boots/sp to cloak/stam to helm if you put an enchanting enchant on the tinkered item. (put on nitro boots, then tuskaars, tuskaars overrides the 24crit but not the vroom vroom)

4) No, just the chute with lightweave or cloak speed
    5) They should still work, and I'll assume they can be used in Bg's, ranked or unranked.
    6) All other nets work in Bg's, don't know why they'd take it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nitro boots don't say anything like "unreliable above lvl 80" so they should continue to work.
    Rated BGs will follow the same restrictions as arenas, so nets and rocket boots will not be allowed in RBG, but are fair game in unrated battlegrounds.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally