Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Call of Duty: Black Ops for $44.96

Hey guys I just noticed through another page about this awesome offer or black ops (pc) for $45 and thought I'd share.

Futureshop and others are selling for $65 I think but check this out to save 15 bucks:
    GO TO:

http://www.direct2drive.com (IGN partner - it's safe as I've used them before)
    Make an account or if you have an ign one already; login.

Once in checkout, use PROMO CODE "bigsavings" - without the quotation marks.

And there you go. Grats, you just beat the game (not really).
    One quick note, to complete the purchase, an automated machine will call you (input your number) and they'll give you a code to input (for safety reasons).

Then you can pre-download the game. You will get the key on November 9th.

THIS GAME WILL WORK WITH (and only with) STEAM JUST LIKE THE DVD RETAIL/STEAM DOWNLOAD ONE. So download it already.

Oh and by the way, you're welcome.

These tables bar our way.. ┬──┬ ┬──┬

But the will of a templar is stronger! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

it looks like its for pc, so its still 60 for 360

All the FPS are pretty much the same.

Get a sniper rifle and camp around corners.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post

You don't sound like a really good FPS player.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    I may not be the best, but I can beat you. ;D

I rather doubt that if you just take a sniper and camp in a corner.

Sounds like Eazy-Frag County-Strike, that one of my friends try to convince is so much harder, than Top WoW-Arena and Top WoW-Raiding, because he have to remember advanced tactics like Go Long or short in De_Dust2

Mobile snipers > Camping Snipers.

If you sit and camp, I will sneak up on you If you sit and camp, I will dodge your shots and counter-pop you in the face. If you sit and camp, I'll drop a grenade on you
    The past is gone, now is all there is.

Enjoy reading reviews on video games and other fun stuff? Check out my site Updated when I have time!
    http://snipersedge.blogspot.com

Not if your using a sniper rifle in black ops

Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    Sounds like Eazy-Frag County-Strike, that one of my friends try to convince is so much harder, than Top WoW-Arena and Top WoW-Raiding, because he have to remember advanced tactics like Go Long or short in De_Dust2
    Now now, CS certainly isn't easy at high level but neither is WoW.
    Andú The Majty Paladan | Twitter | Blog
    Chrono @ Quakenet/SwiftIRC

Quote Originally Posted by erunn123 View Post
    Not if your using a sniper rifle in black ops
    Somebody actually plays that crap?

This game isn't worth it. Its WaW reskinned treyarch just doesn't have it in them
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Great contribution! too bad i got an even better deal on a local site to my country :P or actually it was about the same but damn it was nice to save a lot of money! The game stores take a high ass amount of money for the game :S
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000

Too bad it runs like ass on most computers, even top-end. They're in the process of fixing it, but they also have no party system like in previous CoD's, you can't join your friends servers unless they manually invite you, some of the promised game modes are only accessible via wager matches (which wouldn't be a big deal, except I fucking looked forward to Gun Games)...

Been playing it for the last couple days, quite an enjoyable game, although I hear many people are experiencing issues with lag in-game (PC only). So if your PC is close to the minimum requirements, I would recommend you hold off on your purchase until they resolve the lag issues.

Cheapest I have found for X360 is: $55.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjsabora View Post
    Cheapest I have found for X360 is: $55.

The cheapest i found cost nothing and is a download...

This game isn't worth it. Its WaW reskinned treyarch just doesn't have it in them
    WaW was terrible, but this game is actually pretty fun. Its a generic shooter, sure, but generic shooters are fun imo.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    +1 to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    Uh professional level of FPS games like CS are generally speaking the most difficult area of pro gameplay...the top level people there have a lot more skill than you might imagine, that vast majority of people who play FPS gameshave never done a serius matchup agains good players. To use CS for an example since you brought it up, first, there are a lot more maps that you must know up and down, and they are not just circles with pillars to hump and it involves more than just bringing the right classes. Second, you have to *aim* and I'm pretty sure in WoW just pressing buttons while facing the right direction does that for you. I'm not trying to imply that high end arena isn't difficult at all, it is, but when people like you are naive as shit it kind of pisses me off a little bit...