Deleted

Question Enchanting on Vellum com cata?

Hi!
    I read on wowhead that since patch 4.0.1 you no longer obtain any enchanting skill from enchanting on Vellum, can someone in beta confirm or deny this?
    And also is it the same vellum to enchant in cata as is now with the one Vellum for all enchants?

best regards

/Asthor

I hope not cause then lvling Ench will go back to being stupid, Either enchant your own item 30 times or wait forever to enchant 1 item someone pays for for 1 skill point. Blah Blizz will kill the Vellum market for anything less than 525 enchants.

Deleted
    Maybe I should clarify that it was a user made comment stating that he did no longer get skill-ups from vellum and that is why I am asking for confirmation!

Weapon enchants haven't been giving skill-ups ever since the pach release, which is identified as a bug and they are working on a fix.
    Its extremely unlikely they would not allow vellum skill-ups with no reason at all so just assume that who-ever claimed/posted so used weapon enchants as a source.

Deleted
    okey thank you, do you know if it is the same vellum that we use now for cata enchants or a new kind?

---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 04:26 PM ----------

no1 knows if there is a new vellum or if it is the same1?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finally forced a friend in the beta to go and find this out for me and yes, the vellums in cata are the same as the current ones!

I hope not, but at the same time I suppose it wouldn't be a huge deal if you are going to level it fairly quickly as you will probably be enchanting your own shit quite a bit and there will be a lot of demand from players for it is well. It's probably a bug...doesn't really make much sense if it is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthor View Post

no1 knows if there is a new vellum or if it is the same1?
    I'm assuming not seeing as 4.0.1 just removed all the different kinds. Would be strange to add a new one.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.