Thumbs up Stormreaver<Procyon>[Horde]Human-Friendly Hardmode Raiding Guild*Recruiting for Cata*

<Procyon> (We are currently under a different name, but will be called Procyon soon.) of Stormreaver Horde-side is currently recruiting for three core 10man groups for Cataclysm raids.

Procyon is something of a personal cause of mine. An attempt of sorts to cultivate a raiding environment built off of the teamwork and friendships nurtured by a comfortable atmosphere in vent and a true attempt to cultivate friendships between guild members. Our mission as a guild is, in a sense, to encourage hard work in raids through positive reinforcement instead of threatening and ruling through fear of being sent out in the cold. (Example: Instead of being told that you're "a bad" and to "gtfo," I would personally and privately whisper you, explaining what the issue with your gameplay is followed by an explanation of how you could go about fixing it.) Using this user-friendly disciplinary model, we hope to increase our overall raiding output and forge a name for ourselves as a force for just and good behavior in a community where common courtesy has become anything but.

We are currently recruiting for three separate and co-operative 10 man groups and as such, are recruiting members of all classes and any role.

Anyone of any level is free to join us, but to join and participate in our raiding corps, you must be of level cap and meet our expectations.

We expect that you:
    -Read up on fights ahead of time, and listen to instructions. Failure to do so will grant you one warning, after that -- disciplinary action.
    -Have some reliable way of at least receiving voice communication. (Though being able to speak as well is encouraged.)
    -Be courteous and friendly to each other. (It's one of the largest factors in our loot council.)
    -Behave responsibly in raid. Come prepared with flasks, and with your gear enchanted and gemmed, so to be respectful of the time the other members of the guild are putting forth to raid with you.
    -Friendly banter is encouraged, but keep it purely without racial bias and slang. Racism and intolerance of lifestyles/religions in any form is met with immediate disciplinary action.

Failure to meet our expectations most often results in a private conference between myself and the problem individual, wherein I explain the issue he is having and then go on to give him constructive steps he can use to bring himself back up to our standards. Serious infractions on our more important moral codes, such as our standing on racism, are dealt with very strictly and usually lead to reduction in rank, removal from our raiding corps, or removal from the guild at large. All of our disciplinary actions are executed with the utmost in efficiency and professionalism, and guild members are encouraged to mirror that professionalism in not publicly insulting the memory of former members of the guild, regardless of the nature of their departure.

We plan on raiding Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 8:00 PM server time to 11:30 PM server time. We will also host fun events including drawings for in-game items such as TCG swag and charity pets for active members of the guild, wherein we also publicly announce any accolades we wish to bestow upon those who go above and beyond the call of decency and guild loyalty in assisting fellow members and making the guild a generally more enjoyable place to raid, socialize, and game.

Many of our guild members also play many other multiplayer games! Some notable mentions include:
    -Starcraft II
    -Team Fortress 2
    -Minecraft
    -Garry's Mod
    -Play-by-Post Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e (My personal favorite -- I'm a DM as well as a GM :P)

If you are interested in joining our ever-growing family, please send the officer team an email at procyonguild3775@gmail.com or post on this thread. We take all folk from any server if you're game for a transfer, and we are willing to work out the kinks in assuring you do not end up high and dry when you land in Stormreaver.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please, have a nice day.
    -Steele, Guild Master of <Procyon>.

Bummmppppppppaahhh