I haven't healed on my pally for about 4 months until yesterday. I had some issues with healbot in the LK fight, and was hoping one of you would know how to fix it.

Infest caused everyones' health bars to be black, so when someone got necrotic plague, I could'nt tell simply by looking at healbot. I used to have Healbot set up where various colors were used depending on the debuff. I had to do a complete re-install of Wow and forgot to save my addons folder beforehand to retain my settings. I went into the cure tab within Healbot and changed the color of magic and diseases to a shade of light blue. On the next attempt, infest made everyones health bar show as black again.

So, the color changes I did in the cure tab didnt work as expected. How do I get infest to show up as a different color other than black, and diseases and magic debuffs to show up as another color? With the game background wallpaper, it is sometimes hard to see how much health someone has when their health bar shows up as black in healbot....but also when the debuffs arent displaying as a different color, I may miss a cleanse if I'm not looking at DXE or DBM and I'm looking at players health instead.

Thanks in advance!