Deleted

COD Black Ops prices.

Goodevening everyone,

I checked some websites this night and I must ask: what's up with the EU prices? Every shop in USA sell the game for 59.99$. The big shops in my country are selling it for 65.00 Euro. If I convert 59.99$ I get 43.11 Euro. So basicly I will be paying 21.89 Euro / 30.49$ more then people from the USA. This pisses me off. I don't care if it are 5 Euro more. But 21.89 Euro? That's 2 months of WoW...

Do you guys think that this is unacceptable aswell or am I just acting idiotic about this?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, fuck BO if you're playing WoW... Save the money for Cataclysm

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get it for $44 while this coupon lasts!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2346869

im just wonderin why its 60 bucks and not 50 or 40 like 99 percent of the rest of pc games

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because Activision is greedy? They were probably the reason why SCII costs $60, also MW2 is still $60 and its almost 2 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    Dude, fuck BO if you're playing WoW... Save the money for Cataclysm
    but playing WoW is boring

What I don't get is why it's $60 anyway. Game prices are going up and quality on launch day is going down. Ten years ago you wouldn't release a game with even half as many bugs that are common on launch for today's games.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The reason why games are being launched with so many bugs is because the company that made the game can easily release a patch to fix things up. Stupid yes but they are only doing it just so they can get releases out quicker and make $$$ fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    The worst part about 60 dollar games is these guys are shipping them out in a shape that in my opinion is incomplete.. just so they can add the features in later as downloadable content. bastards..

Like.. in my opinion Halo:Reach being essentially an Online game should have had WAY more levels.. Forge is amazing and the levels are fine but eventually they just seem like every other level. Bridges, premade building, more bridges.

Then I know in a few months I'm gonna have to buy a map pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    The worst part about 60 dollar games is these guys are shipping them out in a shape that in my opinion is incomplete.. just so they can add the features in later as downloadable content. bastards..

Like.. in my opinion Halo:Reach being essentially an Online game should have had WAY more levels.. Forge is amazing and the levels are fine but eventually they just seem like every other level. Bridges, premade building, more bridges.

Then I know in a few months I'm gonna have to buy a map pack.
    Which is exactly why you shouldn't support downloadable content. It will be the downfall of the video game industry.

Deleted
    It's ironic to read people ranting about downloadable content while reading it on World of Warcraft fansite forums. World of warcraft earns like more than 5 million dollars every month with just subscriptions and they use like 100 000€ on server upkeep. I doubt they use even a fraction of that money on Wow content (atleast during lich king there was only 1 or 2 well designed raid).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Which is exactly why you shouldn't support downloadable content. It will be the downfall of the video game industry.
    DLC should be free...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    especially Xbox live.. I mean.. gamertag changes are nearly 800 points. to change your name.. THEN games that are 99 cents on my iPod touch are 1200 microsoft points.

and you get 1600 points for 20 dollars. it's insane.