Thread: Rogue state

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting in an epic thread

Rogue's in wotlk arena, weren't really that great, s5 was decent because of how overkill worked then or lol fok interupt. In 3's we really just played a support role while the other team mate provided the dps. Once our cd's were down we we're basically sitting ducks until they were back up, countless times you watch tourneys or pvp vids and they're just training the rogue.

Cata looks really promising for rogues in pvp as many of our shortcomings in pvp have been addressed. One of our issues of wotlk was mobility as sub was really not that viable until late into s8 and then it still wasn't really that great. However the current sub tree is looking great for cata.
    Recuperate is an amazing ability and when talented its energy regen is crazy good, you really couldn't have asked for a better ability as a rogue for pvp.
    Then there's the new vanish, true you can't do the flashy things it used to but you can atleast use it to open reliably now, so many times in wotlk I would attempt to reopen on someone and either a) couldn't because of dots on me or b) some random damage broke it instantly eg. a pet, during arena's i'd be screaming at my healer to bubble me so I could vanish, even at I think it was at MLG DC Reckful was using the frost badge trinket for its bubble.

I very much like the direction rogue pvp is going for cata.