Thread: SMF PvP?

SMF PvP?

Quick question is single minded fury good in pvp? Like if you bought 2 arena 1hs and specced into it would it do really good or would it be better to go a different spec?

I tried it out and didnt like it, was doing less damage with 264 1h than I was doing with 251 2h's and had about the same rage generation.. looks good on paper, since your heroic strike and bloodthirst should hit 15% harder, and with faster swings you should generate more rage but this was not the case... in fact the damage went down for me.

It can be very decent if played correctly.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=166623
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

What is that video supposed to show me? a guy editing a day of bgs to show off some big crits?

sure smf can be decent, but the point is TG does more damage, with exactly the same utility since the specs are the same except the 31 point talent

ppl were wondering how the damage compares in pve in a different thread and it is the same way here, SMF makes all the abilites that arent based on weapon damage do more, where TG makes all those based on weapon damage do more, so for SMF ur BT/HS/VR do more and TG ur RB and White attacks do more. so all in all they are basically even

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    It can be very decent if played correctly.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=166623

That... was terrible.

And to answer the OP's question, Titan's Grip is still better most of the time just due to the higher damage. I think Blizzard needs to re-evaluate the difference between the two sub-specs personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearson View Post
    That... was terrible.

And to answer the OP's question, Titan's Grip is still better most of the time just due to the higher damage. I think Blizzard needs to re-evaluate the difference between the two sub-specs personally.

In terms of 'skill' yeah, terrible. But it's a video to show what kind of damage SMF can put out with recklessness, death wish and.. you know never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

my point is that SMF doesnt do more damage with ap based abilities... tried it and it kind of sucks, once cata comes out and str 1 handers are available, and attack power goes up by a lot, things might be different