Deleted

Wanted: Help with Warrior Macro

Hey,

I was wondering if you could put Charge & Intercept in 1 macro / 1 button. 1st press = use Charge, next press = Intercept (if charge is still on cooldown, if not you use charge again).

This is for a Prot warrior with the Warbringer talent ofc. So I don't need to switch stances or anything.

Thanks in advance.

/castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept;

i would however advice to use this:
    /castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene

since if you target a raid/party member and presses the macro it would intervene no matter the cooldown of either charge or intercept

15+ Year Old Account
    it's not possible to let the game decide according on a cooldown to press spell one 1 when not on cd, otherwise spell 2.
    however, the version with reset=15 should work pretty well.

you could also change this to something like that:

#showtooltip charge
    /cast [mod] intercept; charge

so you press either of alt, shift or ctrl (together with your binding, ofc), you will intercept. if you don't, you charge. tooltip is ALWAYS charge, so you always see if you have to press the mod or not.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    it's not possible to let the game decide according on a cooldown to press spell one 1 when not on cd, otherwise spell 2.
    however, the version with reset=15 should work pretty well.

you could also change this to something like that:

#showtooltip charge
    /cast [mod] intercept; charge

so you press either of alt, shift or ctrl (together with your binding, ofc), you will intercept. if you don't, you charge. tooltip is ALWAYS charge, so you always see if you have to press the mod or not.
    Just Remove "charge" from #Show Tooltip and it will show the tooltip of the ability you'll be using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

no need for reset in your macro, this macro is normally just 1 button presses adn will auto switch you into the stance and use the ability which is off cd

Note this will always reset back to charge when its off cd so no stance dancing is needed if you dont use your intercept in this time, this is a very commen pvp macro

#show [combat] Intercept; Charge
    /cast [stance:1/2,combat] Berserker Stance; [stance:3,combat] Intercept; [stance:2/3,nocombat] Battle Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge
    /stopcasting

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Remove "charge" from #Show Tooltip and it will show the tooltip of the ability you'll be using.
    Better to keep charge on tooltip, since its the shorter cooldown and you benefit more from knowing the remaining cooldown on it.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraps View Post
    no need for reset in your macro, this macro is normally just 1 button presses adn will auto switch you into the stance and use the ability which is off cd

Note this will always reset back to charge when its off cd so no stance dancing is needed if you dont use your intercept in this time, this is a very commen pvp macro

#show [combat] Intercept; Charge
    /cast [stance:1/2,combat] Berserker Stance; [stance:3,combat] Intercept; [stance:2/3,nocombat] Battle Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge
    /stopcasting
    Prot with warbringer. He can charge, intercept, and intervene in all stances.

fair point didnt notice the prot part lol i will indeed learn from that mistake and read the post betetr in future

However there is the macro then if you are interested in Arms PVP

Deleted
    Note the cooldowns though. Intercept has double the cooldown of Charge. So a "Charge,Intercept" macro will only give you a free "charge" from intercept (assuming you have the rage for it) after the 2nd keypress, after that it will always be Charge right if you want to continually charge? Unless Intercept can somehow be refreshed significantly earlier by some talent or glyph.

Still, I guess its better to have a double charge sometimes
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-11-09 at 07:14 PM.

I can't log on to test but I remember trying to create something similar using something like:
    /castsequence Charge, Intercept; Charge
    or
    /cast Charge
    or
    /cast Charge

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torahn View Post
    Prot with warbringer. He can charge, intercept, and intervene in all stances.
    + regardless of combat or not.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies. I found what I needed.