Best place to get Video Game Music MP3's

I finally found a good website that has a decent amount of video game songs in Mp3 format. Its in my Sig Thought I just share this with other video game music enthusiast that are sick of listening to midi format OR going on Youtube all the time.
    Last edited by Ex Oblivione; 2010-11-09 at 04:39 AM.

I smell a keylogger
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Yeah sorry for the link it does look keyloggerish, but I swear on my undeath its a decent website.

P.S Saga Frontier music is the bomb.

Nope, not a keylogger or any kind of a virus, legit site, just checked it, it has many comments on music and all of it is downloadable.
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

how the hell you found this site? it's awesone find m8.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pirate bay is my favourite site for music ever
    Insert Signiture here.

Yeah pirate bay can be ok, but most of the time I cant find the game i'm looking for, or if I do its a remix version or some crap

This place looks like a really nice source of a lot of music, nice job.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/

I think this is a different website but with the same links, and the same website setup. It's called Hotel Galbadia. I was never sure what exactly it was trying to do. It's some sort of Square Enix fansite with an astoundingly large video game music database, and i'm still firmly convinced Hotel Galbadia and that kingdom hearts website are the exact same.

But anyway, first started using this website in 2006 and found exactly what i was looking for, and i still occasionally go there to find a game soundtrack not found anywhere else anymore. It's not a keylogger.
    Last edited by Caradinist; 2010-11-10 at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

So the only possible way to download this music is to a phone? The only download link I saw is download to your phone and it was some type of pay for ring tones thing. Seems like a scam to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist View Post
    http://gh.ffshrine.org/

I think this is a different website but with the same links, and the same website setup. It's called Hotel Galbadia. I was never sure what exactly it was trying to do. It's some sort of Square Enix fansite with an astoundingly large video game music database, and i'm still firmly convinced Hotel Galbadia and that kingdom hearts website are the exact same.

But anyway, first started using this website in 2006 and found exactly what i was looking for, and i still occasionally go there to find a game soundtrack not found anywhere else anymore. It's not a keylogger.
    This site is AWESOME! The only problem is that there is no Proffessor Layton sountrack...
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    So the only possible way to download this music is to a phone? The only download link I saw is download to your phone and it was some type of pay for ring tones thing. Seems like a scam to me.
    There are SOME soundtracks that only have download to phone for some reason(sadly Star Ocean 2 is one of them), but the majority of them have mass download to computer that will download all the files for you in Mp3 to your computer in a zip folder. Edit: Or you can just download single songs manually.

Indeed, a great site, i have used it a couple of times before (when i couldn't find anywhere to buy the music i wanted!)
    I can also recommend, Downloadost.com, If you think it is a keylogger site then do not fear! it is 100% legit and all the files you download are in .rar files
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000