Poll: Garrosh vs Varian

Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

Garrosh Hellscream vs Varian Wrynn

After seeing that Alliance Varian Wrynn thread and the tiny debate about that im deciding to make a thread about that but... lets keep it civil and not into cussing and name calling. To the mods shut this thread down if it gets way to out of hand. Im going to do this like battle of the bad asses ty nuke. Also you can pick who you think could best each other in a fight or if you like one more than the other you can choose one and if you dont like either of them close your eyes and randomly pick one.

Name - Garrosh Hellscream

Species - Orc

Title - Warchief of the Horde

Weapon of Choice - Gorehowl

Name - Varian Wrynn

Species - Human

Title - King of Stormwind

Weapon of Choice - Shalamayne

Random pic
    Last edited by surafang; 2010-11-09 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    This this really needed? Theres already something debating this on another thread.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    This this really needed? Theres already something debating this on another thread.
    This is soley deticated to this also read my post

---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 05:00 AM ----------

and mine has a poll

10+ Year Old Account
    The other thread is a bit off topic, at least the arguments here would be on topic...

Anyways what are we debating about? Who would win in a fight or what? Who is a better person all around?

This thread is asking to be a flame war so I'll just say that I promise to be civil and I hope that other people will be as well.

That picture of Garrosh makes him look far better then how he is portrayed ingame. Seriously there both awesome characters and can't really choose between them. I do think though that all the models in game need to be updated and changed and same goes for player models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainan View Post
    That picture of Garrosh makes him look far better then how he is portrayed ingame. Seriously there both awesome characters and can't really choose between them. I do think though that all the models in game need to be updated and changed and same goes for player models.
    I think we can say that about near every single model in the game.

A wild Muradin Appears!

you know he'd win.

i just saw that youre name is surafang op but you have a muradin icon, this displeases muradin.
    Last edited by chogally; 2010-11-09 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized this: Go to the picture of Varian posted by OP, block out his ponytail with your thumb and marvel at how much better he looks.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyninja View Post
    The other thread is a bit off topic, at least the arguments here would be on topic...

Anyways what are we debating about? Who would win in a fight or what? Who is a better person all around?

This thread is asking to be a flame war so I'll just say that I promise to be civil and I hope that other people will be as well.
    A fight...to the death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    A fight...to the death
    Mmmmm I would ask that we didn't do that discussion, as there isn't enough proof suggesting that either would have the advantage.

Maybe something like which is your favourite and why? Try and keep it as far away from an argument as possible.

I just realized this: Go to the picture of Varian posted by OP, block out his ponytail with your thumb and marvel at how much better he looks.
    OMG! Seriously that does look so much more better.

You are 100% correct.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

there is a thread with him without the pony tail type in mmo champion varian no pony tail

this

Mmmmm I would ask that we didn't do that discussion, as there isn't enough proof suggesting that either would have the advantage.

Maybe something like which is your favourite and why? Try and keep it as far away from an argument as possible.
    You are right but usally i like to see people's reasons why they think one can best the other but it could start a huge war but how about I do it either way if you like the other more or if you think one could beat the other

Cairne embarassed Garrosh in a fight with ease. Varian has all sorts of training, gladiator experience. It's a no brainer!

Varian kills Garrosh with one hand while using the other hand to point a finger at Thrall and blame him for everything

This is more of a picture contest
    varrian's position looks kinda wierd and garrosh looks fat
    in the end Shalamayne>gorehowl (in looks0
    i vote varrian
    its probably bias i play mostly alliance

Deleted
    LOL tis true o: think there might be a Varian With or Without poll xD

Deleted

woah, thats scary. He does look better

Garrosh, would win IMO. allot bigger, stonger, and more anger = Win