Havent played my rogue In...a year need help.

I Just want to PVP...

Anyone got advice on spec/how to gem/glyph?
    Or hell just link me an armory of a good pvp rogue for now so i can copy lol?
    Also, Do i reforge?

If you would have gone trough some of the recent threads regarding pvp in this forum you would probably have all the info you need.

Subtlety is the spec to go for pvp atm, mutilate without preperation is really lackluster.

I use this spec and glyphs http://wowtal.com/#k=8_u3M8h.a7t.rogue.-ys0EU

There are many alternatives flying arround, but this is what i prefer.

Weapons you need a slow dagger MH, fast OH and slow throw weapon.
    Wound MH
    Cripling OH
    For your thrown weapon you can swap arround, i like using mind numbing, but in some cases i swap arround with it.

Reason for slow thrown weapon is for more fok dammage, not that important and fok feels really shitty now anyways.

You should gem for all bonuses now

Yellow: Agi/haste or Agi/resil
    Blue: Agi/hit or Agi/stam
    Red: Agi

As for reforging it comes down to preferance between mastery and haste heavy. Mastery gives (live) more dammage to finishing moves.
    This is awsome and cool, but somewhat lackluster, hence the reason it's being changed to affect SnD and recuperate too.
    Haste gives energy regen and is extremly powerful for pvp now.

If your going haste>mastery reforge the items that doesn't have haste on it crit->haste. If it has haste already, reforge crit->hit if you need the hit, if not you can reforge crit->mastery, but i prefer the crit atm.
    Last edited by kildal; 2010-11-09 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    you do realize that you didnt put points into Shadow Dance, i assume thats just a mistake ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatellia View Post
    you do realize that you didnt put points into Shadow Dance, i assume thats just a mistake ?
    Thanks for pointing it out, corrected the link.