Hello Everyone.

With Cata coming our guild is looking for an addon to help track our point system we use. Currently we use GuildLaunch and an addon but it wont work with the new lockout system as it did in LK.

I have a few in testing but our needs are basic and was hoping someone here could help point me in the right direction of a simpel addon.

its needs to do this...

1) Give 10 point attendance to each member currently in the Raid when it is called.

2) Award 1 point per wipe on progression boss. Not all wipes. Bosses we deem to be progression or have not killed more the X amout of times.
(ofc I think this is simple enough we can just set some kind of event so when we hit the button it awards 1 point, not automatically award 1 point per wipe)

3) have a UI ingame that all Officers can update and all members can see there points live. And more important syncs (ideally ingame) so all people see the same live information

4) We dont call out points anything but Priority Points. So when we award a person a bit of loot they are set to Zero everytime. So it doesnt need to value items in any way we just need to be able to wipe a persons points as we award any gear.

Those are the only functions we need, ideally it will have a UI for rolling, IE a pop up that gives people an option of Main, Offspec & Pass that the ML can once everyone has selected.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Mikki