Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just hoping they are giving Blacksmithing or JC something nice liek that soon.... Seen Engi TWICE with mounts now... Tailoring.... now Alchy...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    This is kinda how I'm feeling as well.

Also, do we have any idea how the recipe is obtained? Discovery/random drop/faction purchase/etc?
    They should give it away for free just to taunt the players. "Here is a free recipe for an item you can only but hope to obtain. Mwahaha!"

if engineering ever got a gundam mobile suit mount I would sell my left nut to get one if it looked like Sandrock. I am an engineer so I will keep praying lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Just hoping they are giving Blacksmithing or JC something nice liek that soon.... Seen Engi TWICE with mounts now... Tailoring.... now Alchy...
    I agree, but what would be appropriate for jewelcrafting? I know I've racked my brain on that one. Riding a giant Faberge egg? LOL.

Blacksmithing is easy, I want to create a horse with forge and fire! I also want a sampo.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglesprocket of Gnomerega View Post
    RNG? Explain pl0x.
    The recipe, I believe will be a bop drop. Maybe I am wrong, and as someone stated above, the mats cost will make it a bit more rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    Not to mention its expensive as hell to make.. Much like the Motorbike.. Only this is alittle more expensive
    Love. Your. Sig.

This is my BOOMSTICK!

OT: 20k pricetag or no, I'm gettin' me a dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    I agree, but what would be appropriate for jewelcrafting?
    Legion Flight Ring FTW!

( http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Legion_Flight_Ring since not everyone in a comic nerd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marymary View Post
    turn into dragon,
    get someone to ride on my back
    get up really high then dismount/cancel spell
    switch to my swift flight form and laugh as the other person falls to their death...

This is gonna be a blast once I can actually get
    /sigh - why do you people think this idea is new or original in any way? I've been doing this with the Chopper/TTM out of the Dal tunnel and the Rocket forever. The Rocket is also 1000x easier to get and is available to anyone regardless of professions.

PS. You can simply shift into FF - no need to dismount first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    You're neglecting to mention that Engineering sucked ass for 4 years. WotLK it finally saw some use with the parachute cloak, rocket boots, bomb belt, and glove enchants, though it still has yet to see an actual money maker outside of trying to sell mounts for 15k a pop. Arrows and bullets don't really count as far as I'm concerned because pretty much everybody knew someone that could make them for free instead of buying mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    Legion Flight Ring FTW!

( http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Legion_Flight_Ring since not everyone in a comic nerd.)
    I think we have a winner. As long as I could fly in the "Superman pose" I would rock this. I wonder if DC Universe would sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglesprocket of Gnomerega View Post
    RNG? Explain pl0x.

random
    number
    gernator

sorry for bads spelling, i istyping with a pen and a ruler
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, to bad we can't sell it in the Ah for a HUGE profit
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Blacksmiths deserve an anvil mount.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty neat, although I probably won't be able to afford this. Yes, I'm that poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

If you ask nicely, I'll let you mount me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad this dragon is going to cost over 25kg.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

omslemming
    please let it have a boot players option :P `whats that? you WONT give me 500g for this ride when the dragon lands? ........umm no......OK WELL THEN I HOPE YOU LIKE VOLCANOS! `rider plummets towards blackrock mountain` :P

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    I think we have a winner. As long as I could fly in the "Superman pose" I would rock this. I wonder if DC Universe would sue.
    It could easily be done as a parody which legally protects it.
    Also - a ring that makes you fly? unless it's blatantly a LOSH ring with no attempt at parody, that's extremely fragile grounds for a lawsuit, ie it's not exactly an original or copyrighted idea.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh,it seems the dragon has been changed so people get a parachute now if they get dropped mid-flight (Die in a fire Blizzard!) so you will be reduced to taking them out to sea,or mountain tops,or landing in elite mobs,ect,ect.