Deleted

Impact up but can't cast : /

It used to be Pyroblast! That wouldn't fire while moving untill i used the 'Macro'. I've also noticed when Impact is triggered i can't cast it and can see
    fire Blast still on c/d : /. This doesn't happen very often though. I was thinking of using the Pyro Macro but will that prevent me from using Fire Blast normally?
    Last edited by mmoc3135f6d6ab; 2010-11-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Oh lord what are you saying!? I would help, but I honestly cannot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Oh lord what are you saying!? I would help, but I honestly cannot
    Basically, sometimes, when Impact is up, Fire blast is still on C/D and therefore i cant cast it.

But when Impact is comes up it resets the CD on your Fire Blast. I've never had this problem before. :O

I've had that problem a few times as well, but for me I have noticed that the problem occurs when i have an impact proc, use it and then miss. I have only noticed this in PvP though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    noticed this aswell some times :|
    thought it doesn't happen much, but when it does, it can be frustrating
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samoria View Post
    I've had that problem a few times as well, but for me I have noticed that the problem occurs when i have an impact proc, use it and then miss. I have only noticed this in PvP though.
    Then the solution possibly is to hit cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Jankes View Post
    Then the solution possibly is to hit cap?
    hit cap does not change when rogues use cloak, and thats usually when it happens for me. But yes other than that hit cap would fix my problem

ive had it when i proc impact from using fireblast