Alchemy is getting Vial of the Sands. Tailoring got Frosty Flying Carpet AND Magnificent Flying Carpet. Engineering got Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control. Fishing gives you a Sea Turtle if you're lucky. As a last thing Archaeology gets a Skeletal Raptor Mount.
We need to think about (flying) mounts for other profession too.
- Herbalism - [ Dragonfly by Zeror ]
- Mining - [ Hatching Egg by mackenzie ][ Mining Cart by Siron ]
- Alchemy - Vial of the Sands
- Blacksmithing - [ Armored mount by SyrahGrunt ][ Battering Ram by Grocalis ]
- Engineers - Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control [ Jet Pack by Fest ]
- Inscription - [ Mount-a-pet Glyph by Ghoulthaz ]
- Jewelcrafting - [ Gem Drake by Oblesidon the Kingslayer ]
- Leatherworking - [ Hot Air Balloon by Zeror ]
- Tailoring - Frosty Flying Carpet AND Magnificent Flying Carpet
- Archaeology - Skeletal Raptor Mount
- Cooking - [ Boiled Blob by Zeror ]
- First Aid - [ Spirit Walkers Antidote by Zeror ]
- Fishing - Sea Turtle
Think here about new mounts for professions
---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 02:43 PM ----------
I was thinking of these mounts:
- Herbalism: Dragonfly
If you're very lucky (like Sea turtle mount lucky) you maybe catch a Dragonfly while picking flowers. If you're lucky it will be a Dragonfly mount, otherwise it will be a companion pet.
- Leatherworking: Hot Air Balloon
You craft out of leathers a Hot Air Balloon. Of course this wouldn't be simple as some of the materials are very hard to get, like a magical flame that doesn't burn.
- First Aid or Inscription: Spirit Walkers Antidote/Script
You thought you could heal yourself. Instead you killed yourself and be able to walk with the spirits. You float in a ghostly form and can ressurect anywhere you want. Sadly enough you can't see mortal beings with this.