Deleted

Flexible Raid Lock on Hard Mode

Please forgive for posting this probably noob question but I have searched on forums etc but cannot quite see the exact answer for my question.

Simple scenario is this, we have a Raid Grp 1 ICC 10 Man, all with Kingslayer title. On Thursday night we killed the first 4 bosses in Hard Mode, the plan was to continue on Monday.
    Come Monday we were missing just one member of our group.

My Guild then said we cannot continue any more because we are not allowed to replace our missing member, they think that you have to have the exact same 10 all of the time if doing Hard Mode.

My thoughts were that you could replace at least one person (probably more) and continue with Hard Mode aslong as they
    A. Had not done any Hard Mode bosses since last reset
    B. Obviously had not killed and bosses bar the first 4 (that we had allready downed)

Would really appreciate a repy on this preferably from somebody that has actually experienced this or a similar scenario, just because their seems to be alot of different points of view on this.

Thanks for your help.

Anyone can join the lock, they just cannot do any other 10/25 man if they kill a heroic boss.

You're correct, you're guild is wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Anyone can join the lock, they just cannot do any other 10/25 man if they kill a heroic boss.
    they can if the raid has killed as many or more bosses on normal mode and continue killing the bosses on normal