Changing specs in bg's

Are we still not allowed to change specs in a BG? It's really annoying leveling Assasination and then having to change spec before i can accept the que for the bg to Sub.

Deleted
    You can respec as many times as you like before the gates open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewymac View Post
    Are we still not allowed to change specs in a BG? It's really annoying leveling Assasination and then having to change spec before i can accept the que for the bg to Sub.
    I'm sure you can change specs during the Preparation time before a BG starts, but if you enter a BG in progress, then you're out of luck.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    it sux idd, I mean, I was busy & I join as enhanc shaman (lololo worthless in pvp) but the game was alr busy so I couldn't go resto, that was NOT a fun game for me, or should I say games

Deleted
    lol, enhancement shaman worthless in pvp?
    someone did not understand the speccs here eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    lol, enhancement shaman worthless in pvp?
    someone did not understand the speccs here eh?
    NO... Most likely someone didn't care about some specs

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I'm sure you can change specs during the Preparation time before a BG starts, but if you enter a BG in progress, then you're out of luck.
    Yeah this can be very annoying, don't see why they want to disallow the changing of specs during a BG. I understand gear swapping in arena (though now that there is no more resistance gear guess it wouldn't really be an issue) but random BG's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewymac View Post
    dunno why you cannot in an instanced bg, BUT I did run into an issue which I found other posts about that, while you can change specs, you need to relog to get all the talents to work properly. I had a direct experience with this on my rogue once going from ass - subt, where over a few bg's my ambush damage was wayyyy too low for subt, relogged, worked fine. Given this, I see no reason to switch specs in a bg.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be some sort of "Debuff" where even if you join a bg in progress, you get a 25/30 second window to switch specs, just in case it happens (been in too many 85 bg's as prot when I thought I was arms).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

Yup, as many times as possible before the COUNTDOWN ends

Deleted
    the que pops.... you then have 30 seconds to accept or decline que

is 30 seconds not long enough to vanish sprint mount up land respec and then accept?

i recon you ould do all that in 15 seconds with the longest thing being the respecing itself.