Thread: LK>Deathwing?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    I killed LK, wasnt that hard... If LK is stronger then Death Wing... then WHY would we be able to kill LK first and then DW? ^^
    By that philosophy you imply that Illidan, The Lich King and Deathwing (if we kill him) are all stronger than C'Thun who is an Old God, and we all know thats plain nonsense.
    The time at which characters appear in game such as number X expansion is no comparison of their power, just like HP and levels are not either.

Paladins, I think.

I've leveled them quite often, and I think ret's the easiest/best, especially since WotLK. It's easy because it's easy to pay attention to (it's not boring, you're always doing something with your skills instead of auto attacking and hitting one button every few seconds), you wear plate and can take quite the amount of damage, you hit hard, and you can heal yourself easily. The only time I've ever had to sit and drink on my paladin was after some huge elite that was hard to solo, and it was just to make sure I don't die.

Lich king kills onyxia and Uses ony to his powers and pwns every small dragon with his army rez them then he has an army of dragons kill alextrasa and His own dragon ride on it and pwn deathwing in the face about 50 dragons and hundreds of thousands of scourge and im sure the horde and alliance would probobly join the battle