Thread: Everyone

Everyone

I've just been reading back through a couple of posts I put up, as well as a few posts that were of moderate interest to me and I have noticed a fairly common occurrence;

OP: I feel this way about something in Wow / Been seeing a lot of QQ about a subject in WoW / Everyone seems excited/disappointed by something in WoW

Replies: Stfu, you don't speak for everyone / keep your opinion to yourself / I hate it when people say 'everyone' as it implies 'everyone' when clearly some of us have different views.

This thread might not make a lot of sense to anybody, it might be an attempt at trolling..

Surely to write something in a forum only expresses your personal opinion. These aren't the official Blizzard forums.. nothing we say here is really going to change WoW. This is basically a soap box.

Why are people so reactive?

Deleted
    Your post looks too much as a stream of emotion, rather than a structured post. I suppose everyone will agree with me.

Pun intended.

OT: Because everyo... majority of people like to flame everything they have a slightest reason to flame. It is always nice to irritiate someone, insult someone, humilate someone, when that someone can't punch you in return. That's the way people are. Not everyone, but majority of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    People tend to believe that their opinions are fact, or are at least shared by the majority.

When, in most cases, they are not.

That, and there are an awfully large number of trolls (some are "better" at it than others) in these forums.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest